RemedySpot.com

Re: Dogs and Christmas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Doggie valium? <just kidding> Akiba -- Dogs and Christmas Hiya everyone We are spending Christmas Day with Steve's family and they have got a big (my waist on all fours) puppy who loves it when we go over and he jumps up at us when we arrive or move from one room to another. This isn't usually a problem as I go in with my back against the wall so that Rodney (the dog) doesn't push me over and I stay like that until he has calmed down then Steve helps me to the sofa where Rodney jumps all over me again! lol. Rodney is adorable but he is very heavy and excitable and loves getting involved in unwrapping pressies and has a great time with the wrapping paper so he is going to go nuts on Thursday! lol We are going to hopefully get him a doggy stocking or a toy or something which will hopefully calm him down for a few minutes. Here's the question: Other than constantly leaning against a wall (not practical from the way my in-laws have organised the house) how can I get Rodney to calm down enough to move from room to room without knocking me over? Have any dog owners here got any tips for someone who isn't steady on her feet at the best of times please? Thank you! Mandy

Doggie valium? <just kidding> Akiba -- Dogs and Christmas Hiya everyone We are spending Christmas Day with Steve's family and they have got a big (my waist on all fours) puppy who loves it when we go over and he jumps up at us when we arrive or move from one room to another. This isn't usually a problem as I go in with my back against the wall so that Rodney (the dog) doesn't push me over and I stay like that until he has calmed down then Steve helps me to the sofa where Rodney jumps all over me again! lol. Rodney is adorable but he is very heavy and excitable and loves getting involved in unwrapping pressies and has a great time with the wrapping paper so he is going to go nuts on Thursday! lol We are going to hopefully get him a doggy stocking or a toy or something which will hopefully calm him down for a few minutes. Here's the question: Other than constantly leaning against a wall (not practical from the way my in-laws have organised the house) how can I get Rodney to calm down enough to move from room to room without knocking me over? Have any dog owners here got any tips for someone who isn't steady on her feet at the best of times please? Thank you! Mandy

If only it were that simple! lol

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 6:11 PM

To: MSersLife

Subject: Re: Dogs and Christmas

Doggie valium?

<just kidding>

Akiba

-- Dogs and Christmas

Hiya everyone

We are spending Christmas Day with Steve's family and they have got a big (my waist on all fours) puppy who loves it when we go over and he jumps up at us when we arrive or move from one room to another. This isn't usually a problem as I go in with my back against the wall so that Rodney (the dog) doesn't push me over and I stay like that until he has calmed down then Steve helps me to the sofa where Rodney jumps all over me again! lol. Rodney is adorable but he is very heavy and excitable and loves getting involved in unwrapping pressies and has a great time with the wrapping paper so he is going to go nuts on Thursday! lol

We are going to hopefully get him a doggy stocking or a toy or something which will hopefully calm him down for a few minutes.

Here's the question: Other than constantly leaning against a wall (not practical from the way my in-laws have organised the house) how can I get Rodney to calm down enough to move from room to room without knocking me over? Have any dog owners here got any tips for someone who isn't steady on her feet at the best of times please?

Thank you!

Mandy

If only it were that simple! lol

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 6:11 PM

Doggie valium?

<just kidding>

Akiba

-- Dogs and Christmas

Hiya everyone

We are spending Christmas Day with Steve's family and they have got a big (my waist on all fours) puppy who loves it when we go over and he jumps up at us when we arrive or move from one room to another. This isn't usually a problem as I go in with my back against the wall so that Rodney (the dog) doesn't push me over and I stay like that until he has calmed down then Steve helps me to the sofa where Rodney jumps all over me again! lol. Rodney is adorable but he is very heavy and excitable and loves getting involved in unwrapping pressies and has a great time with the wrapping paper so he is going to go nuts on Thursday! lol

We are going to hopefully get him a doggy stocking or a toy or something which will hopefully calm him down for a few minutes.

Here's the question: Other than constantly leaning against a wall (not practical from the way my in-laws have organised the house) how can I get Rodney to calm down enough to move from room to room without knocking me over? Have any dog owners here got any tips for someone who isn't steady on her feet at the best of times please?

Thank you!

Mandy

It would take the cooperation of the realitives. But if they would

be willing to have him on leash in the house and 'tethered' to one of

them. Or one of them have his leash and be responsible to keep him

off you. The dog can also participate in helping tear the wrapping

paper while he is on lead and someone is holding his lead. To be

honost the family sounds like some of our worst nightmares coming

into obedience classes because their dog is getting big and out of

control. The problem often is that when a dog is a puppy everything

is cute, but you get up to the 100 lb dog and it isn't cute anymore.

And all the sudden the family realizes it. Never once stopping to

realize that THEY never trained the little puppy. Training a little

puppy is fairly easy, retraining adults is much harder. My rule with

my dogs is never let the puppy do something that you wouldn't want

the l00 lb dog to do. And one of my rehomes the family encouraged the

dog to put paws on shoulders and stand there, something I hate and at

5'2 " with a male dog that was chest heavy when on his hind feet could

almost knock me down. It took a long time to retrain him and he still

does it when he is insecure. My ex wouldn't help discourage him from

the habit. Sometimes I would much rather retrain a fearful and timid

dog into having confidence than to work with a more secure and alpha

personality.

My own dogs I will have in the next room with a baby gate up when

certain people visit. When my ex's mom got about 83 she became very

fraile. I have always been one that when company first comes into the

house the dogs are crated. When things settle down IF the dogs are to

be let out to mingle, which is most of the time. I have each guest

give each dog a cookie while the dog is in the crate. Then we let

them out of the crates one at a time. We also had to watch my father

in law closely as his training methods do not go along with our

methods. My mother was not real fond of dogs. She would pet mine for

a minute. But most of the time I kept them crated or let them in the

fenced yard to play when she visited.

We teach in our public obedience classes that dogs should be taught

to sit when greeting company coming into the house. And that often

you have to teach the company how you want them to respond to the

dog. With young dogs the company has to be willing to stand up and

stop petting the puppy the second the dogs butt gets off the floor.

I do wish you luck , because family is the hardest to get help out

of when it comes to the animals sometimes.

I don't know if you have enough balance left for some of the things

a person can do to discourage jumping up in a dog or not.

Most people have a tendancy to step back away from a dog that is

jumping up. However you invade the dogs space if you walk into his

comfort zone and he is more likely to back up.

Most dogs do not like to stand on their back feet for long. Gently

grasp the front paws and calmly , quietly talk to the dog , hello how

are you etc. When you feel the dog start to pull his front paws out

of your hand, gently resist letting go for a few seconds beyond when

HE wants to get off. Then let him get off. A few times of that and

many dogs don't think it is worth the effort.

When the dog is up and his front feet are on you, gently bump his

back foot with your foot. Don't actually step on him or hurt him.

I was old school enough to gently bump the dog in the ribs or

stomach with my knee and command OFF in a firm tone. Praise as soon

as he starts off. And the word is off not down. down is for laying down.

Or you and your husband could get package of small dog treats and

stuff some in your pocket. When you are ready to get up and move.

Take a piece out of your pocket and either train the dog to sit in

front of you for a cookie. Or if you want to walk along and have the

dog loosly heel beside you. Hold the treat in your left hand and hold

it down in front of mooses nose as you walk. Keep your arm out away

from your body so the dog is away from your body. Can use a casual

'lets go' command to go with it. When you reach your destination in

the next room , give him the treat.. As long as his feet stay on the

floor, praise him , tell him what a good dog he is.

Hope maybe something here helps. it would be nice if you could talk

to the owner quietly a few days before the family get together and

tell them your problem and ask what can be done about it. Tell them

you don't want them to have to put him totally out of the family fun,

but you want some help to keep from getting knocked over.

Hey, maybe you should find out if there is a local obedience

training class and buy them a session for a christmas present. LOL

Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no

litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting

photo)

<http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile & friendID=27813\

1083>myspace.com/trudylite

I always put my hand "in the dogs face" say "stop" and keep the hand there til I am where I can love on the dog. I saw it on "it's me or the dog" and used it on my cousins dog she has a Shepard and it worked for me. Not giving him any attention other then the hand in his face with out petting and firm "stop" made him walk back a few feet til I was safely on the couch and ready to love him up. Try it, if it don't work then they might have to put him on a leash for you. They shouldn't let the dog jump on guest anyway. I know I would avoid them if it was me. But I am picky that way. LOL, Love

Subject: Dogs and ChristmasTo: BeingSick , MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , "UNdiagnosedMS" <UNdiagnosedMS >Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:39 AM

Hiya everyone

Thank you!

Mandy

Thank you ! I'll give it a go and see what happens on Thursday!

Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 4:31 AM

I always put my hand "in the dogs face" say "stop" and keep the hand there til I am where I can love on the dog. I saw it on "it's me or the dog" and used it on my cousins dog she has a Shepard and it worked for me. Not giving him any attention other then the hand in his face with out petting and firm "stop" made him walk back a few feet til I was safely on the couch and ready to love him up. Try it, if it don't work then they might have to put him on a leash for you. They shouldn't let the dog jump on guest anyway. I know I would avoid them if it was me. But I am picky that way. LOL, Love

From: Mandy <mandysmsgooglemail>Subject: Dogs and ChristmasTo: BeingSick , MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , "UNdiagnosedMS" <UNdiagnosedMS >Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:39 AM

Hiya everyone

Thank you!

Mandy

I suppose there is no reason to believe that they might have taught

the dog the 'leave it' command? I have an intact male that in the

past I have shown at a handfull of shows around bitches in heat. My

breeder told me first thing to teach the leave it command as a puppy.

That no matter how badly he wants something,leave it means he cannot

have it. Anyone wants to know how to teach it, I can send it later.

Most of my good friends are dog people that participate in training

their dogs in obedience or are active dog club members.I forget how

hard it is sometimes with people that don't know how or care to teach

their dog manners. Because of not driving after dark for a year and a

half and being so tired at the end of the work day, I haven't helped

out the last three obediece classes my club held for the general public.

I did go down and help out the last day of the last sesson. I think

next class , I will help out in the puppy class. They were short of

help there this session and the new teacher has a to quiet voice and

hesitates to keep reminding people not to wrap leashes around their

hands , and not to let the end of the leash dangle down in the

puppies face hitting them with it. And don't get me started on nylon

leashes. I've seen them cut the hand like a knife when a large breed

dog took off in a hurry and they are so slippery that I've seen them

pulled right out of someones hand. I prefer a leather leash and if

you can't afford a leather one at least get a cotton web. Though I

won't use a cotton web on an untrained dog or an agressive dog. I had

a mix breed that could be dog agressive at times. And I got my hand

cut by a cotton web. Hate to think how bad the cut would have been

with a nylong leash.

And flexi leashes. I won't use one when I am training and will only

use on a dog that knows, come, sit or down and stay and of course

leave it and is reliable on voice commands for those things.. And

flexi brand is the only brand I will use. I'd never get one of the

cheap quality ones at walmart or some of the pet stores with off

brands. I've seen a dog hit the end of one do a back flip and for

good measure the rope broke off the end of the lead. I have also seen

people drop the flexi's when they most needed control and inattentive

owners have to much lead out on their flexi and the dog go out into

the street on impulse.

Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no

litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting

photo)

<http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile & friendID=27813\

1083>myspace.com/trudylite

That's a good point! I've never heard them using it around Rodney so I'm guessing they haven't? I'll email my mum-in-law now and ask... hold on! OK, email sent... thank you so so much!!

Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:00 PM

I suppose there is no reason to believe that they might have taught the dog the 'leave it' command? I have an intact male that in the past I have shown at a handfull of shows around bitches in heat. My breeder told me first thing to teach the leave it command as a puppy. That no matter how badly he wants something,leave it means he cannot have it. Anyone wants to know how to teach it, I can send it later.Most of my good friends are dog people that participate in training their dogs in obedience or are active dog club members.I forget how hard it is sometimes with people that don't know how or care to teach their dog manners. Because of not driving after dark for a year and a half and being so tired at the end of the work day, I haven't helped out the last three obediece classes my club held for the general public.I did go down and help out the last day of the last sesson. I think next class , I will help out in the puppy class. They were short of help there this session and the new teacher has a to quiet voice and hesitates to keep reminding people not to wrap leashes around their hands , and not to let the end of the leash dangle down in the puppies face hitting them with it. And don't get me started on nylon leashes. I've seen them cut the hand like a knife when a large breed dog took off in a hurry and they are so slippery that I've seen them pulled right out of someones hand. I prefer a leather leash and if you can't afford a leather one at least get a cotton web. Though I won't use a cotton web on an untrained dog or an agressive dog. I had a mix breed that could be dog agressive at times. And I got my hand cut by a cotton web. Hate to think how bad the cut would have been with a nylong leash.And flexi leashes. I won't use one when I am training and will only use on a dog that knows, come, sit or down and stay and of course leave it and is reliable on voice commands for those things.. And flexi brand is the only brand I will use. I'd never get one of the cheap quality ones at walmart or some of the pet stores with off brands. I've seen a dog hit the end of one do a back flip and for good measure the rope broke off the end of the lead. I have also seen people drop the flexi's when they most needed control and inattentive owners have to much lead out on their flexi and the dog go out into the street on impulse.Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting photo) <http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile & friendID=278131083>myspace.com/trudylite

There is -Ack - Ack and then leave it - works with dogs and

cats - the Ack - Ack sound immediately gets their attention

and lets them know that something isn't right

Re: Dogs and Christmas

>

>

>I suppose there is no reason to believe that they might

>have taught the dog the 'leave it' command? I have an

>intact male that in the past I have shown at a handfull of

>shows around bitches in heat. My breeder told me first

>thing to teach the leave it command as a puppy. That no

>matter how badly he wants something,leave it means he

>cannot have it. Anyone wants to know how to teach it, I

>can send it later.

>

>Most of my good friends are dog people that participate in

>training their dogs in obedience or are active dog club

>members.I forget how hard it is sometimes with people that

>don't know how or care to teach their dog manners. Because

>of not driving after dark for a year and a half and being

>so tired at the end of the work day, I haven't helped out

>the last three obediece classes my club held for the

>general public.

>

>I did go down and help out the last day of the last sesson.

>I think next class , I will help out in the puppy class.

>They were short of help there this session and the new

>teacher has a to quiet voice and hesitates to keep

>reminding people not to wrap leashes around their hands ,

>and not to let the end of the leash dangle down in the

>puppies face hitting them with it. And don't get me started

>on nylon leashes. I've seen them cut the hand like a knife

>when a large breed dog took off in a hurry and they are so

>slippery that I've seen them pulled right out of someones

>hand. I prefer a leather leash and if you can't afford a

>leather one at least get a cotton web. Though I won't use

>a cotton web on an untrained dog or an agressive dog. I had

>a mix breed that could be dog agressive at times. And I got

>my hand cut by a cotton web. Hate to think how bad the cut

>would have been with a nylong leash.

>

>And flexi leashes. I won't use one when I am training and

>will only use on a dog that knows, come, sit or down and

>stay and of course leave it and is reliable on voice

>commands for those things.. And flexi brand is the only

>brand I will use. I'd never get one of the cheap quality

>ones at walmart or some of the pet stores with off brands.

>I've seen a dog hit the end of one do a back flip and for

>good measure the rope broke off the end of the lead. I have

>also seen people drop the flexi's when they most needed

>control and inattentive owners have to much lead out on

>their flexi and the dog go out into the street on impulse.

>Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no

>litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/

>http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting

>photo)

><http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewP

>rofile & friendID=278131083>myspace.com/trudylite

>

>

>

>

Oh cool! I'll try that tomorrow too! Thank you!

Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:38 PM

There is -Ack - Ack and then leave it - works with dogs andcats - the Ack - Ack sound immediately gets their attentionand lets them know that something isn't right Re: Dogs and Christmas>>>I suppose there is no reason to believe that they might>have taught the dog the 'leave it' command? I have an>intact male that in the past I have shown at a handfull of>shows around bitches in heat. My breeder told me first>thing to teach the leave it command as a puppy. That no>matter how badly he wants something,leave it means he>cannot have it. Anyone wants to know how to teach it, I>can send it later.>>Most of my good friends are dog people that participate in>training their dogs in obedience or are active dog club>members.I forget how hard it is sometimes with people that>don't know how or care to teach their dog manners. Because>of not driving after dark for a year and a half and being>so tired at the end of the work day, I haven't helped out>the last three obediece classes my club held for the>general public.>>I did go down and help out the last day of the last sesson.>I think next class , I will help out in the puppy class.>They were short of help there this session and the new>teacher has a to quiet voice and hesitates to keep>reminding people not to wrap leashes around their hands ,>and not to let the end of the leash dangle down in the >puppies face hitting them with it. And don't get me started>on nylon leashes. I've seen them cut the hand like a knife>when a large breed dog took off in a hurry and they are so>slippery that I've seen them pulled right out of someones>hand. I prefer a leather leash and if you can't afford a>leather one at least get a cotton web. Though I won't use>a cotton web on an untrained dog or an agressive dog. I had>a mix breed that could be dog agressive at times. And I got>my hand cut by a cotton web. Hate to think how bad the cut>would have been with a nylong leash.>>And flexi leashes. I won't use one when I am training and>will only use on a dog that knows, come, sit or down and>stay and of course leave it and is reliable on voice>commands for those things.. And flexi brand is the only>brand I will use. I'd never get one of the cheap quality>ones at walmart or some of the pet stores with off brands.>I've seen a dog hit the end of one do a back flip and for >good measure the rope broke off the end of the lead. I have>also seen people drop the flexi's when they most needed>control and inattentive owners have to much lead out on>their flexi and the dog go out into the street on impulse.>Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no >litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting >photo) ><http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewP>rofile & friendID=278131083>myspace.com/trudylite >>>>

Just wanted to send you all a quick update while I remembered! There were loads of suggestions in reply to this but we have, today, found the answer! I tried the "ack ack" suggestion on Christmas day as it was the only one I remembered and it didn't work unfortunately! However, I tried the hand in front of Rodney and saying stop and it worked! Thank you so so much to whoever suggested that!! Hopefully I'll remember to keep doing it now that I know what to do and Rodney knows what to expect from me... especially as I gave him plenty of love when I was safely seated!

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:39 PM

To: BeingSick ; MSersLife ; MSfriends ; msfriends2 ; MSPeople_UK ; undiagnosed ; UNdiagnosedMS

Subject: Dogs and Christmas

Hiya everyone

Thank you!

Mandy

I did, I am so glad it worked for you!!!!! (patting myself on the back)

It just makes things so much easier when you have big dogs to deal with! We have a St. Bernard and she is so respectful of my needs, but my cousins dog has never had to deal with me daily, but he responds to me also. I think they since the "no non-sense" and your need for stability. So glad it worked!!!

Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always caring. from OK

Subject: Re: Dogs and ChristmasTo: MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , "UNdiagnosedMS" <UNdiagnosedMS >, BeingSick Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 2:01 PM

Just wanted to send you all a quick update while I remembered! There were loads of suggestions in reply to this but we have, today, found the answer! I tried the "ack ack" suggestion on Christmas day as it was the only one I remembered and it didn't work unfortunately! However, I tried the hand in front of Rodney and saying stop and it worked! Thank you so so much to whoever suggested that!! Hopefully I'll remember to keep doing it now that I know what to do and Rodney knows what to expect from me... especially as I gave him plenty of love when I was safely seated!

To: BeingSick@yahoogrou ps.com ; MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com ; MSfriends@yahoogrou ps.com ; msfriends2@yahoogro ups.com ; MSPeople_UK@ yahoogroups. com ; undiagnosed@ yahoogroups. com ; UNdiagnosedMS

Hiya everyone

Thank you!

Mandy

I did, I am so glad it worked for you!!!!! (patting myself on the back)

It just makes things so much easier when you have big dogs to deal with! We have a St. Bernard and she is so respectful of my needs, but my cousins dog has never had to deal with me daily, but he responds to me also. I think they since the "no non-sense" and your need for stability. So glad it worked!!!

Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always caring. from OK

Subject: Re: Dogs and ChristmasTo: MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , "UNdiagnosedMS" <UNdiagnosedMS >, BeingSick Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 2:01 PM

To: BeingSick@yahoogrou ps.com ; MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com ; MSfriends@yahoogrou ps.com ; msfriends2@yahoogro ups.com ; MSPeople_UK@ yahoogroups. com ; undiagnosed@ yahoogroups. com ; UNdiagnosedMS

Hiya everyone

Thank you!

Mandy

my sisters giant schnausers think they are my walkers - but

the tsis zus is my defender - she tickles me - all 8 pounds

- she plants her feet - sticks her nose in the air - bares

her teeth and growls - if they egnore her - she nips them -

usually Lugh - Herrn and sister Arwin know to back up.

Dogs and Christmas

>

>

>Hiya everyone

> 

>We are spending Christmas Day with Steve's family and they

>have got a big (my waist on all fours) puppy who loves it

>when we go over and he jumps up at us when we arrive or

>move from one room to another.  This isn't usually a

>problem as I go in with my back against the wall so that

>Rodney (the dog) doesn't push me over and I stay like that

>until he has calmed down then Steve helps me to the sofa

>where Rodney jumps all over me again!  lol.  Rodney is

>adorable but he is very heavy and excitable and loves

>getting involved in unwrapping pressies and has a great

>time with the wrapping paper so he is going to go nuts on

>Thursday!  lol  

>We are going to hopefully get him a doggy stocking or a toy

>or something which will hopefully calm him down for a few

>minutes.  

>Here's the question:  Other than constantly leaning

against

>a wall (not practical from the way my in-laws have

>organised the house) how can I get Rodney to calm down

>enough to move from room to room without knocking me

over? 

>Have any dog owners here got any tips for someone who isn't

>steady on her feet at the best of times please?  

>Thank you!

> 

>Mandy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

my sisters giant schnausers think they are my walkers - but

the tsis zus is my defender - she tickles me - all 8 pounds

- she plants her feet - sticks her nose in the air - bares

her teeth and growls - if they egnore her - she nips them -

usually Lugh - Herrn and sister Arwin know to back up.

Dogs and Christmas

>

>

>Hiya everyone

> 

>We are spending Christmas Day with Steve's family and they

>have got a big (my waist on all fours) puppy who loves it

>when we go over and he jumps up at us when we arrive or

>move from one room to another.  This isn't usually a

>problem as I go in with my back against the wall so that

>Rodney (the dog) doesn't push me over and I stay like that

>until he has calmed down then Steve helps me to the sofa

>where Rodney jumps all over me again!  lol.  Rodney is

>adorable but he is very heavy and excitable and loves

>getting involved in unwrapping pressies and has a great

>time with the wrapping paper so he is going to go nuts on

>Thursday!  lol  

>We are going to hopefully get him a doggy stocking or a toy

>or something which will hopefully calm him down for a few

>minutes.  

>Here's the question:  Other than constantly leaning

against

>a wall (not practical from the way my in-laws have

>organised the house) how can I get Rodney to calm down

>enough to move from room to room without knocking me

over? 

>Have any dog owners here got any tips for someone who isn't

>steady on her feet at the best of times please?  

>Thank you!

> 

>Mandy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>