but his favourite food on the planet at that time was:

salmon, salmon and more salmon. He had spent

much of his life in Oregon.

He did not dogrocery shopping alone; as the first kid

got old enough to do it, and wanted to do it, we allowed

her to do so. She followed the list precisely and even

saved money. Hans was mortified, and so disappointed:

no herring, no sardines, and no salmon; the fish that she

chose was called Orange Roughy, and is delicious, too.

Every time we saved money on grocery shopping, the

savings went into special fund for books for the kids.

However, this same Hans was a genius at tax refunds.

We all have our faults and usually, our virtues.

Love,

n, and I think my kids still snack while reading. . .

To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 7:57:11 AMSubject: RE: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

Rob used to do a lot of the grocery shopping, and would drive me nuts...I would make detailed lists for him, which he would inevitable leave in the car! Occasionally he might hit 1 or 2 items...usually not...maddening, just maddening!

Akiba

-- O.K., so here's the deal, test post> > > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > we would hear more from them;> > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > blogs, or what?> Let

me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > n>

Poor man - no herring Christmas is coming up, and I am looking forward to the traditional different kinds of pickled herring that's part of the traditional Swedish Christmas dinner...love/Reb> >> > Well, you didn't miss ME (sniffle sniffle <G>) but I'm here. Busy busy> > weekend with the grocery shopping (though I sent Himself and got to stay> > home in the warm, gotta stay off the puter while he's gone so he can call me> > about all the stuff he can't find!) and church, and some very very late fall> > cleaning (got Himself to help me wash the walls/ceiling in the kitchen). > > > > Also must admit to spending too much of my "free" time playing "Pharaoh",> > building little Egyptian cities. I'm a "build cities" game addict, sigh..> > > > Hope everybody's doing okay, with all the moving, coming home from> > hospital, etc.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in WY> > "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."> > <http://practical- blackwork. blogspot. com>> > http://practical- blackwork. blogspot. com> > <http://www.flickr. com/photos/ liadains_ fancies>> > http://www.flickr. com/photos/ liadains_ fancies> > > > O.K., so here's the deal, test post> > > > > > > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > > > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > > > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > > > we would hear more from them;> > > > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > > > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > > > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > > > blogs, or what?> > Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > > > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > > > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > > > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > > > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > > > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > > > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > > > n> >>