RemedySpot.com

We have a NEW MEMBER who MAY have MS cblusee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Group: please join me in extending a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife!

I know we all look forward to getting to know you here on the group. Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, ask any questions you want, share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations!

Sharon (group creator/owner)Challis (co-moderator) This

email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling

and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way

are to be considered flaws or defects.

a warm (not weather wise - 13 degrees last night and 16 degrees when I got up) welcome from SW OK

Group: please join me in extending a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife!

I know we all look forward to getting to know you here on the group. Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, ask any questions you want, share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations!

Sharon (group creator/owner)Challis (co-moderator)

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

wind chill 6 degrees

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Welcome to the group! I'm Mandy and I might have MS too... I hope you get as much out of this group as I do!

Stay Safe

Mandy

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.

Money talks. Chocolate sings.

I wish I were a glow worm,A glow worm is never glum.For how can you be gloomyWhen the sun shines out your bum?

A bus station is where a bus stops.A train station is where train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I say

~My Main Site~[Mandy's Depression] ~My Second Site~[Mandy's World]~My Twins Site~[Mandy's Twins]~Are you a Pagan?~[beginner Pagan]~Want to help me keep my sites free?~[Mach90] [MPM]~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~[My psychic site]

~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~[Mandy's Pixel Palace]

Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after you've crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've carried one since I was 11 years old!

Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:33 PM

To: Group

Subject: We have a NEW MEMBER who MAY have MS cblusee