RemedySpot.com

Re: Isn't it wonderful that so many of us are still here. . .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Love to each of you,

n, who spent all day yesterday at my youngest

granddaughter's school, then shabbat at my daughter's

house, then an event for one of my grandsons today.

Hanukah starts the evening of Dec. 21st, but by then

maybe we shall have heard from Akiba about her

famous Wednesday court date!

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:44:48 PMSubject: Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post/ thank you, Akiba!

Busy Busy Busy, I have had an exciting two weeks so far and I think December is just going to be busy......First off I miss all of you too!!!

The last of November brought our family a GREAT surprise in a form of owed money from the VA to for the last few years when he had to have the surgery's on his knees. So we bought a new washer dryer set, a new dishwasher, a new freezer, a new TV for the family room and paid off bills.....then I got a new Van to replace the one he wrecked back in April. Then e started keeping Victorya more and I only have her about 3-4 days a week now...I don't know how to feel about it, I am happy cause she is finally bonding with her, but I miss her so much I can hardily stand it. Then e told us some GREAT news and a little sad...she is pregnant again and due in late July early August again.

I am happy cause its a new grandchild on the way, but sad cause she still doesn't have any more stability then she had when she was pregnant with Victorya. (this baby is by Victoryas dad also) We have been x-mas shopping and giving back to salvation army for our good blessings that was given to us.

Then last night we were blessed again, our Westie Molly had gotten pregnant by our Westie Nutton. She gave birth to 8 puppies and only the first one died. She didn't clean the sack from around his face fast enough, and we were in the other room talking when he was born. SO then we stayed by her side and only had to help with 4 of the others. The sacks around them was really thick we had to really pull hard to break the sack so her licking it would of never gotten them out in time for them to breath. She is doing well and the puppies are still confused about where to suck for milk. I have never helped with any of this before so I don't know when or if I should help feed them so they don't starve. Any one out there with any suggestions that knows about this I would appreciate your guidance.

Victorya got sick with a sinus and stomach "flu" last week cause she has been sleeping in a very cold room when she stays with her mom and dad. I hope they get their own place soon, I know I might of helped with getting them a place with us getting the money from the VA but we have rented them an apartment before and got stuck with the rent for 3 months and a cleaning bill. He is 30 years old and I think they need to stand on their own feet before I help any more. Anyway, sorry this is so long, But I am still here and very much around. My love to all, and Merry Christmas....Happy Hanuka (sp) and all the rest that my MS brain can't think of right now.. LOLLove as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly

reading, always caring. from OK

Subject: Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post/ thank you, Akiba!To: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 2:27 PM

This is a huge group. O.K., so it is holiday season.

The economy is tanked. Some of us are tanked

or just plained MSed up. Thank you for posting,

Akiba. Love to all who have posted, but I am still seriously

worried about this group as the other yahoo groups

which I am on seem almost as busy as usual.

Love to you all.

Oh, and do not forget to Call Home!

and post here!

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 12:21:08 PMSubject: Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

I'm here! *jumps up and down and waves*

Lovyuz....

Akiba

-- O.K., so here's the deal, test post

I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early

in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:

1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually

we would hear more from them;

2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;

3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!

So, have you all disappeared to Facebook, Myspace, personal

blogs, or what?Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my

remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --

This is really strange, considering that this used to be the

busiest group ever, and I do mean that.

I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba

Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of

you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.

Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,

n