RemedySpot.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, Katcha! It was nice to get your response. I actually sent out another post becaue I didn't think I sent the first reply to the right email. Take care, AnneKatcha wrote: Welcome Anne! I think you will find lots of like folks here as well asgood input for any question or comment you have to make. Post away tothe group and enjoy reading what others have to say as well.Best to you - Katcha(Copied over from my

Moderator's email)Hi!I'm not sure if this is the right email address to send my reply, buthere it goesI just started reading the book "Intutitive Eating". I gave away all250 of my diet books as I am sick of dieting!!!! For the past 13 1/2years I have been obsessive about trying to find just the right diet.Our grandson came to live with us when he was 9 months old becausehis parents could not care for him. All four of our children weregrown and out of the house. I quit work to stay home and provide agood life to our grandson. Throughout the years of him growing up, Imanaged to put on 30 lbs by eating all kinds of food I didn't usuallyeat and eating them in LARGE quanities.I have been using my grandson as an excuse for not losing weight forall these years. I have decided it is time for me to stop. I reallythink dieting has contributed to helping me gain all this weight. Itis important to me that

I regain my healthy attitude towards food so Ican lose the extra weight. I am hoping the support group will give methe help I need to stick to this healthy approach to solving my foodissues.Thanks for letting me be part of the group,Anne B

Guest guest

I'm in NW Alabama near Florence.

From: IntuitiveEating_Support [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Sara Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:33 AMTo: IntuitiveEating_Support Subject: Re: Re: New Member

Small world! I'm in Birmingham.Saragymisadrug wrote:

We're practically neighbors - I'm in north Alabama, near Huntsville. Howdy, neighbor! :D> I live near Chattanooga, about 95 miles South of Knoxville.>