RemedySpot.com

Homecoming...I hope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know, better then anyone, that "responsible" has never really been part of Rob's make-up, but this is SO irresponsible even I find it hard to believe. Apparently they're not leaving for HERE until TOMORROW! And there are massive snow and ice events forecast for about 80% of the trip, which they will have to do at least 50% at night if they are to get here by the COURT APPOINTED time. I swear, if 1 hair on Robbin's head is even mussed, or if they are so much as 1 minute late, I will afford Rob the same courtesy, kindness and respect that HE has afforded ME for the past 3 months...I cannot believe he is being SO GODDAMNED IRRESPONSIBILE with Robbin's safety!!! There is NO EXCUSE for not leaving today, yeah, for not having left at least yesterday! You know, the longer I am away from him, the more I wonder HOW and WHY I put up with him for 15 years!And to boot, yesterday an old friend, of *his*, told me some things that were unsavory to the point of shocking about him when he was younger. And this friend was SO VERY HAPPY that I am finally away from him, as HE considers him evil, and I quote "no lightworker but someone with an overwhelming dark side"Please, if you are reading this, put every shield of protection, say every prayer, light every candle (but don't set your home on fire) for Robbin's protection and safe arrival here. I just pray with every fiber that Rob's dark side does not harm Robbin, with his immense irresponsibilty and selfishness!And I feel sorry for *her*, she is being sucked up into his disfunction, and someday I hope she, too, sees the light and leaves his darkness behind. She deserves better, we ALL do. I know I do, and Robbin sure as HELL does.Please, pray for his safety. Please.  ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should have seen that coming. Beautiful Salt lamps and Salt products: http://www.affiliates-natural-salt-lamps.com/pages/156.php