RemedySpot.com

Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post/Kate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, she really is the best wife anyone could ask for!We get most of our furniture, and the likes, from IKEA. It seems, for some reason I can't quite figure out, that the only type of furniture that is non-IKEA all the way through in our home are the tables. Probably because we got those from older relatives etc., early on. When we had 's Canadian colleague (she work in a very international work space, she has colleagues from more or less all over the over the world, her favourite boss is American, or "a Southern gentleman", as he prefers to be recognized as) over for dinner recently, she said she really liked our CD cabinet and asked where we got it. replied: "Well...I am going to answer your question like this: We are Swedish. And where do Swedish people get... everything"... Her colleague immediately said: "Oh. IKEA"...love/Reb>> IKEA is a great place~I love it here, but the crowds are maddening. I have done 95%of my shopping online: Target, Walmart, Apple store, Amazon.com, and Noble, etc.I get overwhelmed by the crowds and then I have an anxiety attack usually, and/orclaustrophobia from the mobs of folk. You have a great wife in , as you well know, Reb. Great advice from her! I had to laugh out loud when I read the part about your complaint about being ?UNDERcharged! You must have just gotten overwhelmed with the crowds yourself! Just a notion. Anyway. Here's to celebrating love and joy and health and putting aside the annoyances...love to you and to , Reb. as always, Kate-----