RemedySpot.com

Re: My friend, Edna, age 72, who has MS/ reply to Kate's post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, we have known one another for over 50 years,

at this point, and are definitely of "one mind" often.

I tell Edna about each of you in our group, and she

asks for updates. She is just not going to use a

computer--not mine, not her son's (the eldest son

lives with her, thank heavens)--no one's. So, my

next task is to have her get new glasses--she really

does need them--maybe we could get her to go for

web tv! She feels self-conscious about her spelling,

or lack thereof. I told her that in this group, no one,

not anyone would care; we just figure it out. Love to you, Kate, and to everyone in our MS plight,

n

not anyone would care; we just figure it out. Love to you, Kate, and to everyone in our MS plight,

n

Oh, n, do please tell Edna, that at age 75, my mom became a Web TV user.Within 6 mos, she became an 'addict'--emailing her kids, grandkids, etc. When sherealized she could view photos of grandkids and greatgrands, eventually, she nearlyflipped out--what a joy for her! Mom's spelling and grammar also, were not the greatest, but getting a note from her...oh Lord...to get just one more note from her, or a voice attachment of her singing 'Happy Birthday' to me...~sigh~wish she was still with me...love, Kate Re: My friend, Edna, age 72, who has MS/ reply to Kate's postTo: MSersLife > Well, we have known one another for over 50 years,> at this point, and are definitely of "one mind" often.> I tell Edna about each of you in our group, and she> asks for updates. She is just not going to use a > computer--not mine, not her son's (the eldest son> lives with her, thank heavens)--no one's. So, my> next task is to have her get new glasses--she really> does need them--maybe we could get her to go for> web tv! She feels self-conscious about her spelling,> or lack thereof. I told her that in this group, no one,> not anyone would care; we just figure it out. > Love to you, Kate, and to everyone in our MS plight, > n Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Oh, n, do please tell Edna, that at age 75, my mom became a Web TV user.Within 6 mos, she became an 'addict'--emailing her kids, grandkids, etc. When sherealized she could view photos of grandkids and greatgrands, eventually, she nearlyflipped out--what a joy for her! Mom's spelling and grammar also, were not the greatest, but getting a note from her...oh Lord...to get just one more note from her, or a voice attachment of her singing 'Happy Birthday' to me...~sigh~wish she was still with me...love, Kate Re: My friend, Edna, age 72, who has MS/ reply to Kate's postTo: MSersLife > Well, we have known one another for over 50 years,> at this point, and are definitely of "one mind" often.> I tell Edna about each of you in our group, and she> asks for updates. She is just not going to use a > computer--not mine, not her son's (the eldest son> lives with her, thank heavens)--no one's. So, my> next task is to have her get new glasses--she really> does need them--maybe we could get her to go for> web tv! She feels self-conscious about her spelling,> or lack thereof. I told her that in this group, no one,> not anyone would care; we just figure it out. > Love to you, Kate, and to everyone in our MS plight, > n Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Dear Kate, of course I will tell her,

and maybe her sons and I can get

her set up with it; she has Comcast

Television already; I keep telling her

that she is halfway there!Thank you so very much,

Love to you and the kids,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:16:33 PMSubject: Re: My friend, Edna, age 72, who has MS/ reply to Kate's post

Oh, n, do please tell Edna, that at age 75, my mom became a Web TV user.Within 6 mos, she became an 'addict'--emailing her kids, grandkids, etc. When sherealized she could view photos of grandkids and greatgrands, eventually, she nearlyflipped out--what a joy for her! Mom's spelling and grammar also, were not the greatest, but getting a note from her...oh Lord...to get just one more note from her, or a voice attachment of her singing 'Happy Birthday' to me...~sigh~wish she was still with me...love, Kate Re: My friend, Edna, age 72, who has MS/ reply to Kate's postTo: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com> Well, we have known one another for over 50 years,> at this point, and are definitely of

"one mind" often.> I tell Edna about each of you in our group, and she> asks for updates. She is just not going to use a > computer--not mine, not her son's (the eldest son> lives with her, thank heavens)--no one's. So, my> next task is to have her get new glasses--she really> does need them--maybe we could get her to go for> web tv! She feels self-conscious about her spelling,> or lack thereof. I told her that in this group, no one,> not anyone would care; we just figure it out. > Love to you, Kate, and to everyone in our MS plight, > nPlease visit: http://www.bicyclem an.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

there is a thingee that spits out emails and pictures - don't remember what it's called

Re: My friend, Edna, age 72, who has MS/ reply to Kate's post

n