RemedySpot.com

The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the

fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form

her hip replacement surgery (very successful) and her rehab.

The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did

confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans:

1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we

are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street;

2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our

getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor;

3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does

not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every

day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then;

4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up

stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just

KNOW that they are stealing, and no one will ever let us out

to solve the problem;

5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS

like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood.

This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans

do not even understand;

6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some

dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning;

and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff;

7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is

back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the

fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter

how loudly we bark, and even howl;

8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes,

and we love watching her, but that NURSE case-manager per

son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head!

And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with

me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to

Edna's; she often buys him gasoline!

So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the

truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS

to drive clear to China!

Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting

Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than

Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks

for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish).

Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it;

I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside),

and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .

Thank you for this, n!Number 6 reminds me of our cats (gone now, sadly), who would smell my cup of coffee EVERY morning, and then act all like "What! We don't like that yucky stuff! Why do you keep bringing us things we don't like?" And then often tried to finish their statement about the morning beverage by tipping the cup (tails and paws works equally well here...) and pouring coffee over anything nearby (preferably paper or electronics, though...). Never mind that they often had to make adventurous climbs to reach the cup (I tried to put it out of their way) they were still convinced it had been put there for them - And what an insult THAT was! ; )love/Reb>>> 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of somedark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning;and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff;

Thank you for this, n!Number 6 reminds me of our cats (gone now, sadly), who would smell my cup of coffee EVERY morning, and then act all like "What! We don't like that yucky stuff! Why do you keep bringing us things we don't like?" And then often tried to finish their statement about the morning beverage by tipping the cup (tails and paws works equally well here...) and pouring coffee over anything nearby (preferably paper or electronics, though...). Never mind that they often had to make adventurous climbs to reach the cup (I tried to put it out of their way) they were still convinced it had been put there for them - And what an insult THAT was! ; )love/Reb>>> 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of somedark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning;and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff;

Well those poor, abused pups!!! And HOW COULD YOU forget poor, loyal herkimer11??? *giggle* I did something *nice* for ME, I just bought some flannel sheets on eBay, in navy, some king pillows and some black satin king pillow cases. If my bed is going to be MY bed, then I'm darn sure going to make it MY bed!! Rob never ever liked sheets, so I have slept on as well as under blankets/comforters/unzipped sleeping bags for YEARS, and can't remember the last time I had a new pillow!! About time I got MY bed back to where *I* like it!! Robbin called and told me Rob is going to marry . I said that's awesome, but we have to be divorced first. SO, if Rob is planning on that, well, then he should be happy when he gets the papers served! As usual, I'm doing all the work *sigh* It's going to be nice to be a single Mother. And when I do find another guy, he will be tested thoroughly before *I* say "I do" again....I guess that makes Rob the "starter husband". Hugs Akiba -- The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon: The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form her hip replacement surgery (very successful) and her rehab. The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans: 1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street; 2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor; 3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then; 4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just KNOW that they are stealing, and no one will ever let us out to solve the problem; 5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood. This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans do not even understand; 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning; and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff; 7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter how loudly we bark, and even howl; 8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes, and we love watching her, but that NURSE case-manager per son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head! And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to Edna's; she often buys him gasoline! So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS to drive clear to China! Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish). Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it; I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside), and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .

Well those poor, abused pups!!! And HOW COULD YOU forget poor, loyal herkimer11??? *giggle* I did something *nice* for ME, I just bought some flannel sheets on eBay, in navy, some king pillows and some black satin king pillow cases. If my bed is going to be MY bed, then I'm darn sure going to make it MY bed!! Rob never ever liked sheets, so I have slept on as well as under blankets/comforters/unzipped sleeping bags for YEARS, and can't remember the last time I had a new pillow!! About time I got MY bed back to where *I* like it!! Robbin called and told me Rob is going to marry . I said that's awesome, but we have to be divorced first. SO, if Rob is planning on that, well, then he should be happy when he gets the papers served! As usual, I'm doing all the work *sigh* It's going to be nice to be a single Mother. And when I do find another guy, he will be tested thoroughly before *I* say "I do" again....I guess that makes Rob the "starter husband". Hugs Akiba -- The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon: The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form her hip replacement surgery (very successful) and her rehab. The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans: 1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street; 2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor; 3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then; 4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just KNOW that they are stealing, and no one will ever let us out to solve the problem; 5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood. This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans do not even understand; 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning; and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff; 7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter how loudly we bark, and even howl; 8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes, and we love watching her, but that NURSE case-manager per son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head! And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to Edna's; she often buys him gasoline! So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS to drive clear to China! Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish). Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it; I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside), and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .