RemedySpot.com

Robbin ~ LONG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok, the ice has been breached, and a conclusion has been reached. Robbin is going to stay with me for the next 2 weeks, then he is going to go back to Pa. With Rob and his GF. He will go to school there. He will visit me here, or I will go visit there, probably within the next 2 months or so, definitely at Spring break. I am allowing this because what the court was wanting is just plain unacceptable. What they ordered was *not*, as I had thought, him going to school here, but that he go to school here 1 week, and THERE the next! You simply CANNOT take a child and ship him back and forth every week, with ALL of his free time being spent in a car going from Wi. to Pa. to Wi to Pa!!! Not to mention that it is a LONG, and especially in wintertime, potentially very dangerous drive. And I agree that the school there is better prepared for him then the one here (there they have people in place that can teach and help him, here they'd have to hire special people just for him, and all in all it would just confuse the lad). For now, I will stay here, for several reasons...1 is financial, we need time to save to implement part 2 of the "plan" and 2 is that the paperwork for the divorce is already in place here, whereas *there* we'd have to start all over and in Pa. it can take years whereas here we can conclude the divorce by mid-March!. AFTER the divorce is final (part 2 of the plan), I will move there. This gives us time to find a place and save the $$ necessary for the move. Once there, Robbin will live primarily with ME, with Rob having liberal visitation. *she* and I talked for about 5 hours yesterday, and again for about 2 this morning. Rob and I finally talked, and he apologized for his actions and his "last words" to me. We've both admitted that we still love each other, but we both want the divorce...but AMICABLE. Because that is what is best FOR ROBBIN. Our anger has been harmful for HIM, so WE, as *adults* have to eat it and play nice. I've wanted this, but we had to get to where Rob and I could meet in the middle. And we finally have. SO, no "ad litem", WE can decide our OWN future without some stranger appointed by the court coming in and telling us how to live our lives. We are *adults* and need to act accordingly. I think things will finally work out. I KNOW we will ALL be happier for it. I got Robbin a webcam for Christmas so when he is there he can call me and we can see each other! We are getting the appropriate paperwork in place to get this all legal. I am moving there because, since *she* has a long-time job and owns her home, and I rent, *I* am way more "mobile" then they are. And we ALL agree that for Robbin's best interest we ALL need to be in the same state, preferably within the same county, so Robbin is not conflicted. We were kinda sorta trying to do this before, but the time was just not right and we really needed the space and separation to get our heads straight, so we could ultimately get them thinking along the correct lines, and more importantly the same lines. We ALL want what is best for Robbin, and we finally agree on what that is and how to go about it. Yes, this all involves a massive amount of TRUST, but it will also all be on paper and legal, so if trust is breached we both have the law to fall back on. So, we WILL get our divorce, we WILL be free to get on with our lives, and we WILL do what is in Robbin's best interest. Hugs...be happy, this is good. Finally! ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should have seen that coming. Beautiful Salt lamps and Salt products: http://www.affiliates-natural-salt-lamps.com/pages/156.php