RemedySpot.com

Thanks!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Corrine-

Like you, my attendance partner stopped going with me and now i go it alone! Ihave only been going since 10/1 and have lost 10 lbs and I'm very please with that result! I say go for whatever makes you feel good.. if you want that other 20 lbs... go for it! I find myself going to meetings each week because I like people I have met there, just like posting here. WW has become an important part of my life, not just for the loss but for the support! We are here for each other!

Cya later!!!!

JENN

thanks!!!

Hi , I just wanted to say thank you for the info on the chat room. I look forward to talking to some of the people here. I am currently a ww member and have been since July. So far I have lost 25 pounds and Im very proud of my self. I still would like to lose 20 more but am happy at this weight. Anyway enough tooting my own horn. My friend was going with me but was not as successful so she isnt going anymore. So I have to go it alone. But it is nice to be able to come to this site if I need some support. Also nice to be able to support others. Hope to talk to you soon. Bye for now, Corinne.

Corrine-

Like you, my attendance partner stopped going with me and now i go it alone! Ihave only been going since 10/1 and have lost 10 lbs and I'm very please with that result! I say go for whatever makes you feel good.. if you want that other 20 lbs... go for it! I find myself going to meetings each week because I like people I have met there, just like posting here. WW has become an important part of my life, not just for the loss but for the support! We are here for each other!

Cya later!!!!

JENN

thanks!!!

Hi , I just wanted to say thank you for the info on the chat room. I look forward to talking to some of the people here. I am currently a ww member and have been since July. So far I have lost 25 pounds and Im very proud of my self. I still would like to lose 20 more but am happy at this weight. Anyway enough tooting my own horn. My friend was going with me but was not as successful so she isnt going anymore. So I have to go it alone. But it is nice to be able to come to this site if I need some support. Also nice to be able to support others. Hope to talk to you soon. Bye for now, Corinne.

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

Thanks for the comments everyone in reference to the eating too much

message. You have helped me to not give up! Thanks so much! I also

got the book Do I Look Fat in This. I am going to start reading it

today.