RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

TONI,

GO BY WHAT YOUR GUTS TELL YA. IS THERE A PART YOU CAN FILL OUT OR IS THERE ANOTHER DOC YOU SEE LIKE YOUR PRIMARY THAT CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS?? MOST DOCS ONLY REFER TO THINGS THAT THEY PRACTICE, THAT'S WHAT THEY KNOW. MAYBE YOU COULD TALK TO THIS DOC AND TELL HIM WHAT YOUR THINKING? GLAD YOUR NOT HURTING SO MUCH. GOOD TO SEE YOU POST..

HUGS

SHARON

BTW GEORGE HAS LOST 40 LBS......................THE HARD WAY BUT HIS APPETITE IS MUCH LESS. THANK GOD

When your up to your butt in alligators, it's hard to remember your 1st objective was to drain the swamp.Sharon

-----Original Message-----From: CoffeeBarista@... Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 3:40 PMTo: cfidsfms-friends Subject: (no subject)HI ALL,I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN GOING TO FOR MY FMS, CFM, MPS, ETC.... I TOOK SOME FORMS IN ON MY LAST VISIT, WHICH WAS LAST THURSDAY, FOR MY DISABILITY CLAIM. HE SAID HE WOULD FILL THEM OUT AND RETURN THEM TO ME. HE WAS QUICK ABOUT IT. I RECEIVED THEM THE NEXT DAY IN THE MAIL. BUT I THINK HE WAS TO FAST WITH THEM. HE WAS CORRECT WITH MOST OF MY DD'S, BUT LEFT OUT SOME IMPORTANT ONES, LIKE MY MYTRO VALVE PROLASPE AND A FEW MORE. BUT THE ONE THAT MAKES ME THINK HE ISN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO ME, IS THAT TWO ANSWERS ABOVE SAID I HAD A HYSTERECTOMY, WHICH I DID SOME YEARS AGO AT A VERY YOUNG AGE. THEN HE TURNS AROUND AND SAYS I AM SUFFERING FROM PMS. WHAT DO YOU THINK? I REALLY NEED TO SEE A RHUEMY DOC, BUT KNOW IN MY AREA ARE TAKING PATIENTS WITH MY DD'S.SORRY I WENT ON FOR SO LONG. I'M NOT HURTING AS MUCH TODAY, BUT STILL HAVE NOT VOICE. I THINK MY HUSBAND LIKES THAT.TONI

• 5 years later...