RemedySpot.com

Hi Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What did you start Kimi... Don't worry about if the group is like me. I can't remember what I read or wrote.... from Day to day..lol

Hope your having a better day. love ya, Your in my prayers. Carol

That's funny Carol!! I honestly cant remember sometimes what I have replied to, or I will hit reply and then have to go re read the message to remember what the heck I am talking about!!! LOL!

a C

What did you start Kimi... Don't worry about if the group is like me. I can't remember what I read or wrote.... from Day to day..lol

Hope your having a better day. love ya, Your in my prayers. Carol

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone I hope y'all had a good weekend.......I am sorry if I started something here. I didn'tmean to start anything at all. I hope y'all can forgive me. Everyone is in my prayers and thoughts.Love Kimi "The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=lupies

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, Mike, that's my name, too. My mother named me for one of her two favorite nuns from her

childhood, Sr. . I was always grateful she didn't choose Sr. Innocence. LOL So, I go by

Mike, MM or Mike, depending on who is talking to me. With this group, MM works. Well, welcome

to the group. I'm glad we were helpful, and if you want more information on tests, diagnoses, and

treatments, click on the itzarion website listed on the main Lupies webpage. You will find LOTS of

informational articles there.

I live in no. California, about 50miles from San Francisco. I am the adoptive mother of four, grand-

mother of two, and was dx'd with SLE, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Myofibrositis, Lyme

Disease, and non-insulin dependent Diabetes, all between the ages of 30 and 45. I am now 54, and

a woman with an attitude. LOL Again, welcome, and keep writing. It really helps. Hugs, MM

• 4 years later...

Well, I'm still suffering. Better than I was last Thursday. Fever & chills & sweats are gone. Sit up a while, lay down a while, sleep awhile, etc. Part of this flu has been the stomach flu. Diarhrea still lurks. Coughing up stuff, and expectorating. Sats have not yet returned to where they where. But my doctor told me that they would. I have been in the house for 6 days in a row. I have heard of so many people having this flu. I have heard of people taking up to 3 weeks to get over this and I am sure that will be for me. Max & I had it out day before yesterday and the next day, he was so obedient. Eddie is staying away from the house as much as possible. Hope everyone avoids this flu!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl