RemedySpot.com

I'm Back

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I returned home last night.

My Dad was in a coma for 2weeks and then got pnuemonia from the vent ,

they thought he wasnt gonna make it but he he is getting better.It will

be a slow recovery about 6 to 8 weeks before we can get them home, so I

will be flying back to Florida for Easter if I can get a tkt. It is

spring break and they are booked.Please continue to keep him in your

prayers . I welcome all the new members and have lots of post to catch

up on. Thanks again.

IPF 2/07 IL

Guest guest

...I'm glad to hear you dad is recovering. Now you take time to do the same. You have to be tired!

You can rest while catching up on posts. That's all most a no win situation. New ones come in before the old ones are read!

Have a restful day.

Mama-Sher, age 69. UIP-IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm Back

I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I returned home last night. My Dad was in a coma for 2weeks and then got pnuemonia from the vent , they thought he wasnt gonna make it but he he is getting better.It will be a slow recovery about 6 to 8 weeks before we can get them home, so I will be flying back to Florida for Easter if I can get a tkt. It is spring break and they are booked.Please continue to keep him in your prayers . I welcome all the new members and have lots of post to catch up on. Thanks again. IPF 2/07 IL

Guest guest

I am thankful for answered prayers. I hope you are taking care of you in the middle of all the caring for your folks. Do you have siblings to help you?

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>> I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I returned home last night. > My Dad was in a coma for 2weeks and then got pnuemonia from the vent , > they thought he wasnt gonna make it but he he is getting better.It will > be a slow recovery about 6 to 8 weeks before we can get them home, so I > will be flying back to Florida for Easter if I can get a tkt. It is > spring break and they are booked.Please continue to keep him in your > prayers . I welcome all the new members and have lots of post to catch > up on. Thanks again. > IPF 2/07 IL>