RemedySpot.com

Re: joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Joyce

I seriously hope things start looking up for you real soon. Lower back pain - I

can sympathise with you, on that one. I have a problem in my SI joint and every

now and then it locks (or something) and I go down like a sack of " you know what

- and I don't mean potatoes "

I wish I had some words of wisdom... but I don't.... I can barely imagine what

you would be feeling. <sad smile> I look at the forward prospect of going into a

chair myself in a few years (time ticking away) and I wonder how on earth Mike

and I will do it with two chairs, and a holden Barina.

Divine influence is a wonderful thing though.... somehow.... somewhere.... it

will all work out right. Yes...... I am the eternal optimist... most of the

time.

Hugz.................. Helen

I haven't been online much lately (or anywhere much lately for that matter). Had

surgery last week and am still more or less in one piece.

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Brett,

I have been through almost every torture known to mankind, but....the dentist visit is the worst. There is generally not any pain to speak of, it is just the thought of it all. I hate those sharp metal things they probe with, I hate the drills that I think are going to go right into the nerve any second and I hate the fat lip afterward. I really hate the bill!

I had a terrible drunken dentist as I was growing up in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky. He was nasty and brutal. We didn't even go to the dentist until we were in excruciating pain. The fear has never left me!

This time before I left home, I took 2 Xanax and a Lortab. They will not give me gas any longer, let alone knock me out. Drugs are good! Helped a lot. I am very concerned about the bleeding situation and the toothless look until I can get my partial. I am a hillbilly, but hate to look the part.

Glad to meet another "anti-dentite".

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>> Joyce> I know how you feel, I hate , hate , hate the dentist> I would rather get another VATS. then go to the dentist.> hope you feel better today> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

I think that is another seinfield line aint it I think krammer said itI loved that showBRETTBrett,I have been through almost every torture known to mankind, but....the dentist visit is the worst. There is generally not any pain to speak of, it is just the thought of it all. I hate those sharp metal things they probe with, I hate the drills that I think are going to go right into the nerve any second and I hate the fat lip afterward. I really hate the bill! I had a terrible drunken dentist as I was growing up in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky. He was nasty and brutal. We didn't even go to the dentist until we were in excruciating pain. The fear has never left me!This time before I left home, I took 2 Xanax and a Lortab. They will not give me gas any longer, let alone knock me out. Drugs are good! Helped a lot. I am very concerned about the bleeding situation and the toothless look until I can get my partial. I am a hillbilly, but hate to look the part.Glad to meet another "anti-dentite". Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Joyce> I know how you feel, I hate , hate , hate the dentist> I would rather get another VATS. then go to the dentist.> hope you feel better today> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.> brett bowserbrett@...

Guest guest

Joyce...I guess we are all in agreement that going to a dentist is not something we do willingly! Count me in as another anti-dentite. (Cute expression)

Has the dental work postponed the surgeries?

Always thinking of you.......

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: joyce

Brett,

I have been through almost every torture known to mankind, but....the dentist visit is the worst. There is generally not any pain to speak of, it is just the thought of it all. I hate those sharp metal things they probe with, I hate the drills that I think are going to go right into the nerve any second and I hate the fat lip afterward. I really hate the bill!

I had a terrible drunken dentist as I was growing up in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky. He was nasty and brutal. We didn't even go to the dentist until we were in excruciating pain. The fear has never left me!

This time before I left home, I took 2 Xanax and a Lortab. They will not give me gas any longer, let alone knock me out. Drugs are good! Helped a lot. I am very concerned about the bleeding situation and the toothless look until I can get my partial. I am a hillbilly, but hate to look the part.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>> Joyce> I know how you feel, I hate , hate , hate the dentist> I would rather get another VATS. then go to the dentist.> hope you feel better today> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

Brett...we loved Seinfield too! There are reruns here at 10:30 after the news. They are still funny!

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

[Norton AntiSpam] Re: Re: joyce

I think that is another seinfield line

aint it

I think krammer said it

I loved that show

BRETT

Brett,

brett bowser

brettvectordist