RemedySpot.com

Think I'm finally starting to make some progress...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

After about a month of "making peace" with chocolate and other assorted junk foods and feeling tired, irritable, and overall crappy, I think this IE think is finally kicking in for me. This last week I actually started finding myself craving salads over junk. It is so different to be eating a salad because I actually want one, rather than because I have to or because it's "healthy". And what's more, Salads have NEVER tasted so good in my life!!! (I have never been a salad eater in my life until I started dieting and then it was tolerable). I'm also feeling so much better and finding I have so much more energy now that I'm becoming more in tune with my body and giving it what it wants!!!!

Today our family went out to eat. Yes, I actually WANTED a salad...with all the other yummy entrees available...a salad is what looked the best. I ate until I was satisfied and then hubby ordered a really yummy dessert (would definately be labeled as "sinful" in the dieting world) I ate about 3 scrumptious little bites and that was all I needed. Left feeling really great and totally satisfied!!!

I still have a long ways to go on this journey, but I'm starting to feel like I'm making some progress.

God Bless,

Dayna:)Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows MobileĀ®. See how.