RemedySpot.com

Re: chip update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HOORAY for chips! and Yay for IE!

:)

Bonnie

To: intuitiveeating_support Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 6:01:09 AMSubject: chip update

Hi everyone...just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing with the whole chip thing. Today was garbage day and as I was changing the garbage I realized how there weren't near as many chip bags in it as there had been. My chip consumption has been slowing down and I hadn't really noticed. I started taking chips to work in my lunch and I think that has helped reinforce the fact that I can have them anytime I want so there is no need to binge on them in the evening. I'm really glad I didn't give them up because I do really enjoy them! Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to go out and buy more chips when I wanted to give them up! :)

Kipkabob

(Intuitive eating since September 2006)

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Yay Kip I love chips too and I have been doing the same thing that you do eating them with Lunch or dinner when I want them and I don't snack on the much anymore. Eva

HOORAY for chips! and Yay for IE!

:)

Bonnie

To: intuitiveeating_support Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 6:01:09 AMSubject: chip update

Hi everyone...just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing with the whole chip thing. Today was garbage day and as I was changing the garbage I realized how there weren't near as many chip bags in it as there had been. My chip consumption has been slowing down and I hadn't really noticed. I started taking chips to work in my lunch and I think that has helped reinforce the fact that I can have them anytime I want so there is no need to binge on them in the evening. I'm really glad I didn't give them up because I do really enjoy them! Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to go out and buy more chips when I wanted to give them up! :)

Kipkabob

(Intuitive eating since September 2006)

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

I'm the same way with ice cream. Once I started having some after

lunch, I didn't seem to want/need it as much or as often.

Alana

-- In IntuitiveEating_Support , Kipkabob

wrote:

>

> Hi everyone...just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing

with the whole chip thing.  Today was garbage day and as I was

changing the garbage I realized how there weren't near as many chip

bags in it as there had been.  My chip consumption has been slowing

down and I hadn't really noticed..  I started taking chips to work

in my lunch and I think that has helped reinforce the fact that I

can have them anytime I want so there is no need to binge on them in

the evening.  I'm really glad I didn't give them up because I do

really enjoy them!  Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to go out

and buy more chips when I wanted to give them up!  :)

>  

> Kipkabob

> (Intuitive eating since September 2006)

>

>

>

> Get the name you've always wanted @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com!

Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/

>