RemedySpot.com

Re: Standing up and Eating

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Heidi,

Yes, I have found a huge difference in the quality of my eating experience when I am standing up versus sitting down. The best IE eating happens when I sit down in a quiet room without distractions. Watching TV, talking with my kids, standing up all interfere with my ability to listen to my body and stop as soon as I've had enough. I am really trying to sit down, even just to have a cup of coffee or juice, because it truly makes a difference.

Good luck!!!

Was wondering if any of you struggle with standing up and eating while in the kitchen before dinner and have found that waiting till you sit down can really make a difference?

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Database

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Thanks : just knowing someone else is also putting thoughts into sitting down and savoring their food makes me want to be more conscious too. Makes you feel like you are not flying solo out there and it makes me want to do it for everyone's sake, not just my own. I see how sharing progress and mistakes or experiences helps us all.Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.