RemedySpot.com

Canned tomatoes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone know if the Muir Glen Organic canned tomatoes are legal? It seems that a while back someone had mentioned they were legal - am I correct in that? I've always used fresh tomatoes, but it would be nice to be able to open up a can sometimes instead. Thanks to any replies. Tina Kautzmann SCD 1 yr. Celiac, Leaky gut, Kidney disease and Candida"Wizop Marilyn L. Alm" wrote: So.There's this handsome baking stone sitting here in its

box next to the computer. I will find a place to store it safely, but first I want to USE it.I have some thoughts about possible uses. But first I want to know... how do YOU use your baking stone if you have one?<evil chuckle> This is my first Kitchen Gadget Indulgence in many a moon.... — Marilyn New Orleans, Louisiana, USA Undiagnosed IBS since 1976, SCD since 2001 Darn Good SCD Cook No Human Children Shadow & Sunny Longhair Dachshund

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

At 03:09 PM 1/18/2008, you wrote:

Does anyone know if the Muir

Glen Organic canned tomatoes are legal? It seems that a while back

someone had mentioned they were legal - am I correct in that? I've always

used fresh tomatoes, but it would be nice to be able to open up a can

sometimes instead. Thanks to any replies.

Tina,

Muir Glens were all the rage a few years back, and apparently, someone

did get a letter from them for certain products. I tried them once,

when I was making something in Banff, Alberta, and had a bad reaction to

them, so have not tried them again.

And yes, it would be nice to open a can now and then... but too much

processed is what got us here in the first place. I'd say that if you

want to try them, go ahead, but if you have a reaction, ditch them and go

back to fresh.

Marilyn

New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Undiagnosed IBS since 1976, SCD since 2001

Darn Good SCD Cook

No Human Children

Shadow & Sunny Longhair Dachshund

Marilyn, Thank you for telling me your experience - don't think I'll go there! I'll just stay with the fresh tomatoes! Tinazop Marilyn L. Alm" wrote: At 03:09 PM 1/18/2008, you wrote: Does anyone know if the Muir Glen Organic canned tomatoes are legal? It seems that a while back someone had mentioned they were legal - am I correct in that? I've always used fresh tomatoes, but it would be nice to be

able to open up a can sometimes instead. Thanks to any replies.Tina,Muir Glens were all the rage a few years back, and apparently, someone did get a letter from them for certain products. I tried them once, when I was making something in Banff, Alberta, and had a bad reaction to them, so have not tried them again.And yes, it would be nice to open a can now and then... but too much processed is what got us here in the first place. I'd say that if you want to try them, go ahead, but if you have a reaction, ditch them and go back to fresh. — Marilyn New Orleans, Louisiana, USA Undiagnosed IBS since 1976, SCD since 2001 Darn Good SCD Cook No Human Children Shadow & Sunny Longhair

Dachshund

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.