RemedySpot.com

Re: A game I play

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love your ideas, Gail! I am going to play your game tonight when I am relaxing during my bath!

:)

Bonnie

To: IntuitiveEating_Support Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 9:37:20 AMSubject: A game I play

I have made up a game I play with myself that seems to help me move towards any goal I would like to embrace..... Thought I would share it. If it works for me it might work for others...I call it the "I Can Imagine" game. This is how it works. LIke I said above when I want to embrace something new like eating more veggies, ect......I would say "I can imagine" myself eating more veggies. The "I can imagine" part seems to create some MAGIC where the bringing about of what I want is concerned. Of course when I say it my mind pictures me doing what ever I'm imagining.Here are some other examples that I have used it on.-I can imagine myself going on a fun bike ride before I eat lunch.-I can imagine myself stopping in the middle of a meal and saying I think i feel full.-I can imagine the one of these times when I try to eat XXXX not really being interested in it.-I can imagine loving myself

enough that I don't care to do that anymore.-I can imagine myself drinking lots of water every day.-I can imagine myself having long nails (I have longish nails now)I'm sure you can think of more if you like my game.I do it anytime but especially places I get stuck a few times a day. Examples are...red lights, grocery lines, waiting on the phone, the bathroom, ect.

My " I can imagines " for the day.

I can imagine at dinner being content with a small amount of yummy food.

I can imagine easily and happily setting with myself after dinner.

I can imagine it being easy to go from dinner to my after dinner

adventures.

I can imagine being excited when dinner is over because I have other

exciting things I want to get too.

Yesterday my day went just like I imagined so it's working.

I set in the tub and did my imagining.