RemedySpot.com

Re: I couldn't do it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is wonderful Dayna! When something like that happens it's a huge accomplishment! I thought I'd share one I had the other day. I took my kids out to Bob for dinner. Since I'm doing IE now I can eat whatever, right? So I ordered the cinnamon stuffed pancakes, something I've never allowed myself to have before. I ate about 1/3 of it and realized I was full. I then got a take home box and have had the other thirds for breakfast the last 2 mornings. It was great because I got to order what I wanted and then was able to savor the flavor at 2 other meals! I'd love to hear others accomplishments!!BarbraFrom: Dayna P

Subject: I couldn't do itTo: "intuitiveeating" <intuitiveeating_support >Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:22 PM

Had kinda a rough evening with the kids...ended up sending them to bed early. I was starting to get a little hungry and was feeling that the best way to "de-stress" was with a good old fashioned binge. So I whipped up myself a HUGE bowl of my favorite binge food and plopped down in front of the tv to do some serious numbing. I got about 5 bites in and realized that I just couldn't continue. I threw the rest of the food away and pulled out a small bagel with cream cheese as I felt I needed something to combat all the sugar...even then I wasn't even able to eat 1/2 the bagel. Other than feeling a little nauseated from all the sugar, I still feel pretty comfortable.

WOW!!! I'm still stunned that I could not get myself to continue with the binge!!! In one sense I'm thrilled that IE is starting to work, in another sense I'm kinda sad that I couldn't finish off my favorite food.

Thanks for letting me share.

God Bless,

Dayna:)Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.

That is great news Dayna - well done in hearing your inner voice that

you had enough. For me that is the hardest part - it is so tiny and

soft that sometimes I find that I have blown right by it.

Congratulations!!!

Kate