RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: yogurt last 2 hours without refrigeration?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Suzanne

Guess I'm too late in replying since it's the next day, but I think your yogurt will be just fine after 2 hours, as long as it's not in the direct sunlight or in a room temp. above 80 degrees.

When I routinely made yogurt I left it out on the counter dripping for 8 to 9 hours, so it stayed at room temperature, often 75 degrees in the summer, for a long time. It never caused any problems for me, and believe me, I have a super sensitive digestion and immune system. The dripped yogurt only lasted 10 to 12 days in the fridge afterwards, though, but that was OK with me.

I had to stop eating yogurt due to severe joint pain, so switched to acidophilus capsules full-time. It is easier to carry one of these acidophilus capsules than deal with yogurt. It might be helpful to you to have some acidophilus supplements on hand for hwen you're traveling or at a meeting.

Kim M.

SCD 4+ years

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi I wrote earlier today if anyone knows if I pack a tupperware cont. w/yogurt in it and it stays in my bag for about 2 hrs if you think it will be Al right. I have a seminar to go to tomorrow and they provide breakfast but I will not eat there's I want to eat my own. Do you think it will be OK?Thanks,Suzanne

thank you anyway its good to know for next time.

Suzanne Re: Re: yogurt last 2 hours without refrigeration?To: BTVC-SCD > Suzanne> > Guess I'm too late in replying since it's the next day, but I > think your yogurt will be just fine after 2 hours, as long as > it's not in the direct sunlight or in a room temp. above 80 > degrees. > > When I routinely made yogurt I left it out on the counter > dripping for 8 to 9 hours, so it stayed at room temperature, > often 75 degrees in the summer, for a long time. It never caused > any problems for me, and believe me, I have a super sensitive > digestion and immune system. The dripped yogurt only lasted 10 > to 12 days in the fridge afterwards, though, but that was OK > with me.> > I had to stop eating yogurt due to severe joint pain, so > switched to acidophilus capsules full-time. It is easier to > carry one of these acidophilus capsules than deal with yogurt. > It might be helpful to you to have some acidophilus supplements > on hand for hwen you're traveling or at a meeting. > > Kim M.> SCD 4+ years> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi I wrote earlier today if anyone knows if I pack a tupperware > cont. w/yogurt in it and it stays in my bag for about 2 hrs if > you think it will be Al right. I have a seminar to go to > tomorrow and they provide breakfast but I will not eat there's I > want to eat my own. Do you think it will be OK?> Thanks,> Suzanne>