RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello everyone - I am finally coming forward.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Helen so glad you decided not to lurk because I am sure you have a lot of wisdom and insight to add to our group. Eva

Welcome Helen! Glad you've come out of lurkdom. God Bless,Dayna:)

To: IntuitiveEating_Support From: helenhjones@...Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 00:31:15 +0000Subject: Hello everyone - I am finally coming forward.

My name is Helen , and I live in New Orleans, LA. No more lurking or long term absentism, unless I have computer problems.I have been lurking in the beginning when I first join months ago. Thank you for notiflying me of membership updating. I realize that I could use some support from Intuitive Eating Support Network Community.I weigh 350 lbs, 5'8", wear a size 26w, I go the a gym maybe 3-4 months a year for bodybuildy and cardio on the epliptical machine. I just quit smoking cigarettes on Christmas day. I was smoking 5-15 cigarettes a week. I tore up the last 14 cigarettes I had. I love to eat. I have been consious of my overeating, and paying attention to my hunger. And I want to work more on knowing when I am truly hungry and comfortably full. I am going to read the threads again to become familiar with topics issues, and see what can be a benefit.I do not know what else to say, other then I knew I was coming back, and this time particpate.

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your HotmailĀ® account now. One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.