RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Waiting to eat.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love your thought process, Gail! Thanks for sharing the conversation you had with your SWC, I want to do this more, but keep forgetting about it. This is going to be my goal for the week-to introduce myself to my SWC and make friends with her. (Has anyone seen Sybil with Sally Field? kind of reminds me of that...but not so freaky lol!)

:)

bonnie

To: IntuitiveEating_Support Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:14:11 PMSubject: Re: Waiting to eat.

gail here.....We waited until 12 to eat again it was a long wait. My sweet wild child struggles on sundays...but the cool thing is by giving her a name I can feel the difference between her and me. And I can comfort her and give her the love she do badly needs. At lunch she really needed to feel full, so we honored that and had a large glass of thick stevia cocoa, that our body most likely did not need but she needed it and it's my job to take care of her. I could feel her calm down as the full feeling over came us. And the full feeling went away pretty fast because it was only stevia cocoa. I think she's beginning to trust me. She wanted to keep on eating after the cocoa but being I'm not her I could hear a voice saying if you eat any more that means you are expecting what you are eating to LOVE you. So I shared that with her....I said to her sweetie the food can't love us I can

love you and you can love me but the food can't...I know I may sound crazy to some. but eating like a zombee until I want to puke is crazy too.

bonnie again...what book teaches about the Sweet Wild Child? I am not sure I have read it yet, but am interested~

Thanks,

Bonnie

To: IntuitiveEating_Support Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:17:03 PMSubject: Re: Re: Waiting to eat.

I love your thought process, Gail! Thanks for sharing the conversation you had with your SWC, I want to do this more, but keep forgetting about it. This is going to be my goal for the week-to introduce myself to my SWC and make friends with her. (Has anyone seen Sybil with Sally Field? kind of reminds me of that...but not so freaky lol!)

bonnie

From: gailmccandless <gailmccandless@ aol.com>To: IntuitiveEating_ Support@yahoogro ups.comSent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:14:11 PMSubject: [intuitiveEating_ Support] Re: Waiting to eat.

gail here.....We waited until 12 to eat again it was a long wait. My sweet wild child struggles on sundays...but the cool thing is by giving her a name I can feel the difference between her and me. And I can comfort her and give her the love she do badly needs. At lunch she really needed to feel full, so we honored that and had a large glass of thick stevia cocoa, that our body most likely did not need but she needed it and it's my job to take care of her. I could feel her calm down as the full feeling over came us. And the full feeling went away pretty fast because it was only stevia cocoa. I think she's beginning to trust me. She wanted to keep on eating after the cocoa but being I'm not her I could hear a voice saying if you eat any more that means you are expecting what you are eating to LOVE you. So I shared that with her....I said to her sweetie the food can't love us I can

love you and you can love me but the food can't...I know I may sound crazy to some. but eating like a zombee until I want to puke is crazy too.

Thanks Gail! I just ordered them both, plus "Overcoming Overeating" for my mom!

Bonnie

To: IntuitiveEating_Support Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 8:57:30 AMSubject: Re: Waiting to eat.

>> bonnie again...what book teaches about the Sweet Wild Child? I am not sure I have read it yet, but am interested~gail hereIt's The Four Day Win by Martha BeckHere is a link to amazon where they have used ones very cheep.http://www.amazon. com/Four- Day-Win-Achieve- Thinner/dp/ 1594866074I would not be having the amazing journey I'm having if not for that book and her other book the joy diet.