RemedySpot.com

Re: does SCD help with MS?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

does scd help with MS or debilitating arthritis?

Hi Jodi,

From Elaine:

Question:

I know someone who suffers from multiple sclerosis (MS), bedridden and very advanced unfortunately. I was just wondering if anyone on the list has or knows of someone who has MS *and* has benefitted *significantly* on the diet? MS is of course considered auto-immune, which is the prevailing belief for IBD too.

Elaine writes:

I answered this, probably before you joined the list. If someone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Maybe I am imagining because I have faxed and given this information to quite afew people. While in London UK lecturing 2 years ago, a woman spoke up and thanked me for the book. It turned out that she was in a wheelchair but runs an MS clinic in London and claims that the SCD stops the progression of the disease. I have her address and phone number but I think I have already posted same. Let me know

Arthritis: See:

http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.org/associatedconditions/associatedconditions/arthriticconditions.html

Hope this helps,

Pat

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.