and to have a conversation. I learned so much from them and I truly

felt this was an incredible place for him. he is now mainstreamed and

i went back to school to become a behavioral analyst. I guess that

proves I was convinced.

I think that parents can do so much at home if they have the right

tools. You can save so much time and money if you add work at home to

the therapies your child is getting from professionals. We worked with

my son implementing the methods they used at Reaching Potentials, at

OT, at speech and he made tremendous progress.

Shirly

We also had a great experience with Reaching Potentials and Jeanie. The workshops taught us so much and we took our therapists (that were high school kids) to the workshops to train them too. I can't say enough good things about this group.

Robin

I too had a wonderful experience with this group. Jeannie, who is still a part of the group, gave us “goals†to use in our home program and we had trained everyone who was working with us at that time through them. Back in 1996-7 there wasn’t that much out there and Reaching Potentials gave us the tools and knowledge that we needed to help our son!

Jeanette

From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of shirlygiladSent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:22 PMTo: sList Subject: Reaching Potentials workshops

I want to recommend, from experience, the workshops and therapy doneby Reaching Potentials. my son went there for a year. They taught himto sit and work at a table, to play appropriately, to wait his turnand to have a conversation. I learned so much from them and I trulyfelt this was an incredible place for him. he is now mainstreamed andi went back to school to become a behavioral analyst. I guess thatproves I was convinced.I think that parents can do so much at home if they have the righttools. You can save so much time and money if you add work at home tothe therapies your child is getting from professionals. We worked withmy son implementing the methods they used at Reaching Potentials, atOT, at speech and he made tremendous progress.Shirly

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

We also had a great experience with Reaching Potentials and Jeanie. The workshops taught us so much and we took our therapists (that were high school kids) to the workshops to train them too. I can't say enough good things about this group.

Robin

I too had a wonderful experience with this group. Jeannie, who is still a part of the group, gave us “goals†to use in our home program and we had trained everyone who was working with us at that time through them. Back in 1996-7 there wasn’t that much out there and Reaching Potentials gave us the tools and knowledge that we needed to help our son!

Jeanette

From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of shirlygiladSent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:22 PMTo: sList Subject: Reaching Potentials workshops

I want to recommend, from experience, the workshops and therapy doneby Reaching Potentials. my son went there for a year. They taught himto sit and work at a table, to play appropriately, to wait his turnand to have a conversation. I learned so much from them and I trulyfelt this was an incredible place for him. he is now mainstreamed andi went back to school to become a behavioral analyst. I guess thatproves I was convinced.I think that parents can do so much at home if they have the righttools. You can save so much time and money if you add work at home tothe therapies your child is getting from professionals. We worked withmy son implementing the methods they used at Reaching Potentials, atOT, at speech and he made tremendous progress.Shirly

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Hope this helps.GlendaI found this info on the web page:Reaching Potentials, Inc2875 Congress Av#HDelray Beache, FLE-mail: RPforautism@...http://www.reachingpotentials.orgReaching Potentials, Inc. 7390 NW 5th Street, #9 Plantation, Fl 33317 Phone: Fax: E-mail: RpforAutism@...Subject: Re: Reaching Potentials workshopsTo: sList Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 8:39 PM

Do you have their contact information (phone numbers, etc)? I googled it, but could not find them..Thank you!!

Reaching Potentials workshops

They are in Boca and the number is

Shirly

>

> Do you have their contact information (phone numbers, etc)? I

googled it, but could not find them..Thank you!!

>

> Reaching Potentials workshops

>

>

>

> I want to recommend, from experience, the workshops and therapy done

> by Reaching Potentials. my son went there for a year. They taught him

> to sit and work at a table, to play appropriately, to wait his turn

> and to have a conversation. I learned so much from them and I truly

> felt this was an incredible place for him. he is now mainstreamed and

> i went back to school to become a behavioral analyst. I guess that

> proves I was convinced.

> I think that parents can do so much at home if they have the right

> tools. You can save so much time and money if you add work at home to

> the therapies your child is getting from professionals. We worked with

> my son implementing the methods they used at Reaching Potentials, at

> OT, at speech and he made tremendous progress.

>

> Shirly

>