RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: How many people take both acido supplement and eat yogurt?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No I can not tolerate the lycosan very bad reaction I only use the yogourmet starter and do fine. I would suggest getting rid on only one thing at a time or you will not know which one it is.

Hope that helped!

Suzanne Re: How many people take both acido supplement and eat yogurt?To: BTVC-SCD > sorry- i should clarify;> lyosan supplement and yogurt- starter from lucys.> > > >> > was wondering,> > how many ppl use a supplement while eating yogurt in the daily > routine> and if so, when you started trying to do both did you > find problems?> >> > >

Not with the Freeda multi have NEVER been able to tolerate any vitamin but only the freeda.

Suzanne How many people take both acido supplement and> eat yogurt?> > To: BTVC-SCD > > > > > was wondering,> > > how many ppl use a supplement while eating yogurt in the > daily routine> > > and if so, when you started trying to do both did you find > problems?> > > > > > > > > > >> >> > >

It's yogurt - it's already "spoiled". It can be out of the fridge for a while.3 hours is not a problem. But if you are worried, take an ice pack with you.MaraI eat the yogurt when I am home and take the Lyo-san and Digestive Gold Enzymes since I am older [78 yrs.] now and when I am away from home.Loving Care, Grammy Gay CD '94 SCD '97http://www.scdiet.net/ Support GroupStore http://www.scdiet.com/ jodah235 jodah235@...wrote:do you ever get pains in your upper right quadrant after taking vitamins?don't know about the yogut out of the fridge.