RemedySpot.com

Re: Broward: Kamp Krayola parents

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No problem. Love to help out. Milian aka Enzo's mom . Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: rlynnwagner@...Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:27:15 +0000To: <sList >Subject: Broward: Kamp Krayola parents Hi Not sure if you will do this but i was trying to get word out to all of the Kamp Krayola Parents as quickly as possible, if you would post this it would be great if you cannot i totally understand. Thanks KAMP KRAYOLA 2008 has been outstanding this year!! The staff have worked sooo hard and have been great!! Tomorrow Fri 8/8/08 is the camp party and due to the horrendous budget cuts there is very little money for the campers and staff to celebrate with, As a parent of a camper (Clay) i am asking the other parents & caregivers to donate something (even $5.00 dollars would help ) towards the party to say THANK YOU for being so wonderful to our children!! Sorry for the short notice but Audrey is aware i am doing this so if you can help please drop off or contact Audrey or Marilyn even as late as tomorrow when you drop off your camperThanksRobyn