RemedySpot.com

RE: Need a weight belt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I need a weight belt for my child. Any advice on where I can purchase one for a reasonable price.

Paz

To: deniseslist From: deniseslist@...Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:28:21 -0700Subject: ALL LIST MEMBERS PLEASE READ - message from the moderator

Hello,

Being that we are such a large, diverse group (1,201 members, to be exact), there is bound to be controversy occasionally.

I understand that both sides of a situation need to be heard. However, I will not allow any posts which appear to be vindictive and/or promoting a personal agenda. This is not the forum for anyone to personalize their controversy. It's an open forum for experience, opinions, thoughts and feelings to be shared, but no one's personal agenda should be the focus of anyone's posting. We're here to help each other, not hurt each other. .

All members need to be aware that material may be posted that is offensive to you, your business, and your family. I will do my best to post everything that does not rise to the level of being inflammatory or slanderous.

Anyone who is not comfortable with the above has the option to opt out of this listserv.

Anything you read here is purely informational, and does not necessarily reflect my opinion or that of 's List. I am not responsible for any HIPAA information that may be released by a 3rd party

Thank you for your understanding.

Karp List Moderator

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!