Guest guest

Guest guest

Dawn,

Thank for putting our name out

there. As of Aug. 18th,

2008 we do have bussing. Everything is going

great.

Give a call sometime – I’d

love to hear how you are all doing. Take Care.

Broward schools

I'm looking for a

school in west broward county.

My daugter is a 13 year old diagnosed with autism.

She is in the Mckaye scholarship program (she can go private or public)

She has been enrolled in a private school with a very small population,

this has been good for now.

I need her to be around more of her peers (larger population) & have an

oppurtunity to be mainstreamed. She needs expousure to typical childern

& situations, as well as childern with disabilities.

If anyone can recommend schools I should go see or the ones I

shouldn " t

even waste my time with.

Thank You

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live

Family Safety. Help protect your kids.

Guest guest

Hi Dawn,

Thank you so much for your reply.. I have not yet toured the school, I plan too..My son was just recently diagnosed with ASD this past May.He was first diagnosed with Celiac Disease,back in October.... I am still overwhelmed with all the information..Thank you for the website from your sons school.. I will be looking into that school as well for him...Does this school also start once my son turns 3 years old ? or do they start even prior to their third birthday ? Thanxs again for all your info.... Stacey,........

From: anisha staton <learningtoreach@ live.com>Subject: RE: Broward schoolsTo: deniseslist@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 2:31 PM

Atlantis Academy in Coral Springs (on Sample, West of University) is a good school especially for children transitioning into a high functioning/ typical peer environment. It sounds like your daughter was in a small class, Atlantis Academy has a very good class size to transition into. Check it out. The number is the director is Ilyssa Hershey or the Assitant Principal is Donna Bussiere. Hope this helps.Anisha StatonBehavior/Social Skills CoachLearning To Reach, Inc.PO BOX 450474Sunrise, FL 33345-0474Phone: Fax:

To: sList@ yahoogroups. comFrom: momzieryahoo (DOT) comDate: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:22:16 +0000Subject: Broward schools

I'm looking for a school in west broward county.My daugter is a 13 year old diagnosed with autism.She is in the Mckaye scholarship program (she can go private or public)She has been enrolled in a private school with a very small population,this has been good for now.I need her to be around more of her peers (larger population) & have an oppurtunity to be mainstreamed. She needs expousure to typical childern & situations, as well as childern with disabilities.If anyone can recommend schools I should go see or the ones I shouldn"t even waste my time with.Thank You

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.