RemedySpot.com

Oprah's show

Rate this topic

Guest guest

She didn't really talk much about what she did this time. It was more about another woman that was on the show and her relationship with Jim Carrey and how he supported her and is now a part of their lives. They also mentioned the new book.

She did mention trying different therapies or protocol on the kids because some children will benefit from it and it's worth it. Also, the too much too soon vaccine awareness to please find a way to check babies glutathione levels and immune system strength before administering the vaccines. One size does not fit all.

I think that was most of it though.

Subject: Oprah's showTo: deniseslist Date: Friday, September 26, 2008, 8:21 AM

Hi! Did anybody saw Oprah and yesterday? How was it?

Is somebody having a short summary of what did with her son? I couldn't see the show....

Fabiola

The show was more about Warrior Moms. They had one lady on there that was able to interview. After she had her daughter she had a flesh eating bacteria. She lost serveral internal organs plus they had to amputate both arms and legs. Her story took up about 30 mins then they talk to about her new book, then they brought Jim Carey out and he talked about him and and there relationship. I did not hear anything about what she has done for her son. The first story was very interesting and amazing though.

Dawn

www.shoppingcartblankie.com

Subject: Oprah's showTo: deniseslist Date: Friday, September 26, 2008, 8:21 AM

Is somebody having a short summary of what did with her son? I couldn't see the show....

Fabiola

Thank you for our kind answer. Thanks Dawn... feedback greatly appreciated!

Have a nice weekend,

Fabiola

Have a great weekend!

Fabiola

Oprah's showTo: deniseslist@ yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, September 26, 2008, 8:21 AM

Fabiola