RemedySpot.com

Re: FCC Complaint against Mike Savage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

He is what is called a 'shock jock", and a big part of all of his shows is to shock or get people angry. I don't listen to his program because most of what he says is nonsense.

From: Heifferon <gary00001msn>Subject: RE: FCC Complaint against Mike SavageTo: sList Date: Friday, July 18, 2008, 9:54 PM

I¢m trying to figure out the motive behind his stupid remarks. Surely he passed second grade Reading and has read something on the subject. Maybe his fans who know very little about autism may seek further information. I¢m not sure I want to silence stupidity.

From: sList@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:sList @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of badillo9aol (DOT) comSent: Friday, July 18, 2008 4:03 PMTo: sList@ yahoogroups. com; CasiClubhouse- accept-8OO2dPUl9 lpeqlAdzLXsesU@ yahoogroups. comSubject: FCC Complaint against Mike Savage

Dear Parents

Please take the time to send a complaint to the FCC against Mike Savage's outrageous remarks about autism. Also contact the advertisers for his radio show and place a complaint so that Mike Savage WILL BE SILENCED FOREVER.

Badillo

FCCInfofcc (DOT) gov

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Interesting comment about him being a shock jock. Anyone remember the Imus comment about the African-American women basketball players? This may not be as derrogatory, but someone should put him in his place about his misconceptions. Maybe we should take some of these "brats" to his station and see if he can get them to act normal. Since he seems to know what we don't as parents. Also, silencing him will not help. Educating him on how stupid his comments were, would be more effective. Hope that he never has a child with autism, then again, that would educate him real well. Or he could be forced to have families and professionals come on his show to explain why he is such an idiot and put tape over his mouth, so he can't respond.

VenGet fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.