RemedySpot.com

RE: Fw: Dentist Who Takes Aetna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have Aetna, and after several pediatric dentists and bad experiences for my child I found Dr. Wohlstein, she is near the Sawgrass Mall, she was very good with my child, her no. is . Because of my child's needs she gave me a referral to see a pediatric dentist and I took him to Dr. Gema Island () she was the best, she was VERY good with my child, very patient, I highly recommend both of them. Good Luck!

To: deniseslist From: aundre100@...Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:50:52 +0000Subject: Fw: Dentist Who Takes Aetna

Sorry I forgot to say that I live in Margate

From: Reid <aundre100yahoo (DOT) co.uk>Subject: Dentist Who Takes AetnaTo: deniseslist Date: Monday, 28 July, 2008, 2:48 AM

Can some one recommend a good dentist that takes Aetna and children with Autism

Thanks

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo! With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.

Guest guest

, My son who is moderate range autistic has gone to Dr. Dan Arnold and his son Pat since my son was 2 (He is now 25 and they continue to allow him to go to their office as he panics if I take him to see anyone else.) They are really great even though he is only one of a very small number of disabled children who use their services. I don't know if they take Aetna, or if they are open to accepting another child who is disabed, but you can check the web site or e-mail them to find out. Their info follows. (check for odd spacing in the following prior to using.) mail@...http://www.patrickarnolddmd.com/homeThey are really gentle and everyone is very nice. They will even let you go in with your child for all procedures. Donna

From: Reid <aundre100yahoo (DOT) co.uk>Subject: Dentist Who Takes AetnaTo: deniseslist@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, 28 July, 2008, 2:48 AM

Thanks

10 acres - side by side plotted as indiv. lots for sale - Cocoa, FL - $375,000. Ideal for development. Accessible, zoned general. Call Mike -Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!

Guest guest

thanks

From: Reid <aundre100yahoo (DOT) co.uk>Subject: Dentist Who Takes AetnaTo: deniseslist@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, 28 July, 2008, 2:48 AM

Thanks

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!