RemedySpot.com

Online bacon source...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

.... http://www.localharvest.org/store/item.jsp?id=2417 I know strict SCD protocol is to get it in writing on company letterhead, and there's always the unknown factor from other companies possibly involved in the production of the bacon, so always listen to your body if you're going to try it...but here's what they say about it... Madewell Meats LLC wrote: To: Subject: RE: Product Request [#93284]Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 21:02:06 -0600Dear ,Thanks for your interest in our No Sugar Bacon. The cure mix we use has thefollowing ingredients: Salt, honey powder (straight honey, no

fillers,starches, etc), cinnamon and clove. We know have the Regular back in stock.If you have any further questions please let us know. We look forward toyour order.Thanks, MadewellMadewell Meats LLC-----Original Message-----From: webmaster@... Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:07 AMTo: julieswebmail@...Cc: madewellmeats@...Subject: Re: Product Request [#93284]Hello ,Thanks you for your questions regarding the no-sugar bacon from MadewellFarms. I am forwarding your email to the farm - they will be able to bestanswer. If you would like to get in touch with Madewell directly, pleaseemail: madewellmeats@... , or phone .For Madewell Farm: could you please contact at:julieswebmail@...Thanks,KerryOn Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 09:41:54 AM,

Schiffman wrote:> Hi...I was wondering about your no-sugar bacon from Madewell Farms...isthere an > ingredient list I can see somewhere to check the other ingredients in theproduct? > Also, do you know when the plain bacon (no pepper) will be availableagain? Thank > you, --Kerry GlendeningL O C A L H A R V E S Thttp://www.localharvest.org

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.