RemedySpot.com

Re: Homeschooling In America

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OK...thanks. I think I had this or something like it and I lost everything when my computer crashed (again) the beginning of the summer.

Robin

Someone had asked for these resources a while back - there are also textbooks avail through Broward Schools book depot.

Home

AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDCDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMainelandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming

Homeschooling in America

Are you thinking about homeschooling?We have everything you need to help you make your decision. Learn about the advantages of homeschooling, the laws in your state, and how homeschooling works on a day-to-day basis. We also have stories of successful homeschooling families and information to help you get started.

Are you ready to get started homeschooling?Learn about the different philosophies and methods that homeschoolers use. We have information on eclectic homeschooling, unschooling, the Montessori and Charlotte Mason methods, classical education, and much more. If you are looking for curriculum ideas and resources, we have it all here. You'll also find information on testing, organizing your home school, and how to find fun resources on the Internet. We've gathered together some of the best money saving and budget friendly ideas to help you homeschool inexpensively or even free!

Have you been homeschooling for years and need new ideas and materials?Find the newest homeschooling resources available, including curriculum sources and materials. We've compiled the best field trips in your state, listings of local support groups, co-ops, and other local and state resources. You'll also find information for homeschoolers with special situations, including single parent homeschoolers, large families, homeschooling a gifted child or a child with learning disabilites, and more.

Contact Us Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003-2008 HomeschoolingInAmerica.com

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.