RemedySpot.com

Broward: Music Together Program

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Hi ,

It's Wanda Glemaud with Kaizen Recovery Center. How are you? Just thought I'd pass this info to you and let you post as I was not sure how to post an attachment within the group. Anyway, several members had inquired about how to get more info on the Music Together program, and a friend had emailed me this new Fall brochure and thought I'd pass it on. I also ran into Frances (the music therapist for this program) at the NSU CARD Community event this past Saturday (which shows you that she has a passion for and interest in our kids). I'm sure there are some great music classes out there for our kids, but if I've gotten really positive results with someone, I feel I should let others know. Take care and just a reminder that Dr Courtnee and I will be speaking this Saturday from 11:30 -1:30 pm on the bio medical therapies as well as Q & A and group participation. (We're all still learning!!)

Thanks and keep up the good work

Wanda Glemaud, CNC

Kaizen Recovery Center

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

It looks like this is only for children 5 years and younger. Karp wrote: Note: forwarded message attached. To: sList-owner Subject: HiDate: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:54:39 -0400From: drwanda2000@...Hi , It's Wanda Glemaud with Kaizen Recovery Center. How are you? Just thought I'd pass this info to you and let you post as I was not sure how to post an attachment within the group. Anyway, several members had inquired about how to get more info on the Music Together program, and a friend had emailed me this new Fall brochure and thought I'd pass it on. I also ran into Frances (the music therapist for this program) at the NSU CARD Community event this past Saturday (which shows you that she has a passion

for and interest in our kids). I'm sure there are some great music classes out there for our kids, but if I've gotten really positive results with someone, I feel I should let others know. Take care and just a reminder that Dr Courtnee and I will be speaking this Saturday from 11:30 -1:30 pm on the bio medical therapies as well as Q & A and group participation. (We're all still learning!!)Thanks and keep up the good workWanda Glemaud, CNCKaizen Recovery Center Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices &

More!