RemedySpot.com

FW: Explore ADHD Topics in ADDitude's Community Forums

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From: letters@...To: GRNCARD@...Subject: Explore ADHD Topics in ADDitude's Community ForumsDate: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:10:55 -0500

To view this email as a web page, go here.

Subscribe | New to ADHD | Treatment | Parenting | School | Adult ADHD | Forums | Blogs | Directory

Join us in our ADHD Forums!Whether you're new to the forums, or it's been awhile since you explored our online community, check out what others in the ADD world are saying, about these topics and more:ADD at Work"I almost left my line of work because I couldn't force myself to buckle down and push through the awful boring tasks." Join the discussion Parenting "My son's behaviors included not looking us in the eye when we spoke to him, and being unable to sit still for more than a few moments." Join the discussion

School & LDs"Maybe you should push for an IEP. Many parents are led to believe that a 504 is enough. That's not always the case." Join the discussion

View all ADHD forum topics

ADVERTISEMENTAnnouncing The ADHD Book Club! Do you have ADHD books on your shelves that you will read "someday"? Well that someday is today! Each month, we will select an ADHD book to read... Wait! Here's the best part -- EACH WEEK we will assign chapters to read and THEN we will meet over the phone and discuss these readings. JOIN NOW! Go to adhdbookclub.com or call 1-.

NEW! ADHD Resource GuideYour child was just diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. Or maybe you just learned that -- after all these years -- you have adult ADHD. Either way, we have the information you'll need.

Our first annual Resource Guide is designed for adults and children with ADHD. It provides the latest information about getting an accurate diagnosis and the important steps to take afterward. Learn more.

Find a wide range of professionals, products, schools, camps, and services near you in ADDitude's ADHD Resource Directory: additudemag.com/directory

ADVERTISEMENT

This email was sent to: GRNCARD@...

This email was sent by: ADDitude Magazine39 West 37th St. 15th floor New York, NY 10018 USA We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now