RemedySpot.com

neurologist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was once advised to consult a female somehow connected to "Joe Dimaggio Hospital". I think her name was Dubrovsky(?--sounded Russian?)I never got to meet her or speak to her so I do not know anything regarding her qualifications. I'm sure if you do "Google-search" of (child)neurologists, in hollywood, FL, you will get a list of them and call each one.

To: sList From: sandrasteinman@...Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:41:40 +0000Subject: neurologist

Does anybody knows a Female Neurologist located in Hollywood or Miramar? She has her own private practice. someone recommend that Neurologist for my son, but doesn't remember her name. See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on the go. See Now

That would probably be Dr. Tatyana Dubrovsky...think she has an office with Dr. Brown in Hollywood.

Robin

Does anybody knows a Female Neurologist located in Hollywood or Miramar? She has her own private practice. someone recommend that Neurologist for my son, but doesn't remember her name. Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

• 2 months later...

I read reports of suicidal attempts in children. I think you can google it and see for yourself.

Subject: neurologistTo: sList Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 8:16 PMsince I wasnt happy with Dr Tatyana Dubrovsky, but she still prescribe STRATTERA for my son is 6 yrs old with Autism so he can focus, anyone has experience with that medication? I'm still doing some reseach. thanks

sandra ------------------------------------