RemedySpot.com

Re: Miami: In-Home Child Care

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharon,

My name is Lindsey Arcularius. I have been working with children with Autism for about 7 years now. I currently provide ABA in home therapy, tutoring/homework help, social integration and respite (babysitting) services. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Lindsey Arcularius

Subject: Miami: In-Home Child CareTo: sList Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 8:32 PM

Hello my name is Sharon Peoples,I am the mother of a 8 yr old autistic son,we live in North Miami Beach.As parent one of the challenge we face is not having extended family members to give us a helping hand especially if there is a function we would like to attend .Its pretty much were we have to take turn, like you go this time and the next time I will go .Please if any one knows of a person that we can really trust to bring into our home to baby sit him,or if there is a person who does this at their home ..........Please Please let me know ,thanks in advance .Mom

Hello...

Hello,

Hi everyone, I'm new to 's List & I was hoping to connect with other parents and find some support, possibly offer some.

I'm a single Mom raising a 2 yr old w/Autism. Except for the occasional help from my parents, we are on our own. We live in Pembroke Pines which I guess is considered south broward. My son is not in school right now, I've decided to wait until he turns 3 when we have more options, so for now I'm determined to get him as much therapy as I possibly can.

I am a student & I work part time @ night, so my free time is limited but I would be most greatful if anyone could recommend any support groups for parents of autistic children. Also we had a horrific experience @ the doctor this past weekend & I'm really in need of a new pediatrician, preferably one that has experience w/autistic children & is hopefully not too far from our home.

Any advise/support would be most appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

thanks Lindsey,please forward me your contact info.Looking forward ins speaking with you..................

Hello...

Hello,

Hi everyone, I'm new to 's List & I was hoping to connect with other parents and find some support, possibly offer some.

I'm a single Mom raising a 2 yr old w/Autism. Except for the occasional help from my parents, we are on our own. We live in Pembroke Pines which I guess is considered south broward. My son is not in school right now, I've decided to wait until he turns 3 when we have more options, so for now I'm determined to get him as much therapy as I possibly can.

I am a student & I work part time @ night, so my free time is limited but I would be most greatful if anyone could recommend any support groups for parents of autistic children. Also we had a horrific experience @ the doctor this past weekend & I'm really in need of a new pediatrician, preferably one that has experience w/autistic children & is hopefully not too far from our home.

Any advise/support would be most appreciated.

Thank you kindly,