RemedySpot.com

Re: OffTopic:A threat to our nutrients for our kids..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is this for real?

Because this is really scary if it is...

Yes it is for real.....they have already done this in Europe, trying to do this in Canada...we could be next.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

It seems that if this is true it conflicts directly with America's capitalism. (I hope that is the correct word)

That would mean no more Whole Foods or any healthfood stores, no GNC's, no Kirkman's and businesses like these that sell supplements, vitamins and natural/organic foods. All of these places would be out of business b/c they would be unable to sell their products as they would not have their products.

It seems to me, as a country, we (the people) are moving towards more organic foods and nutrients and supplements for what we are not getting and this is a direct conflict with that type of movement.

Another point is that when all these people become sick with their ailments, they will still require treatment and services from the exact companies that had this brilliant idea. And as we know the treatment costs more than prevention.

I question whether this is possible...

Re: OffTopic:A threat to our nutrients for our kids..

In a message dated 9/13/2008 6:41:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, austintandtbellsouth (DOT) net writes:

Is this for real?

Because this is really scary if it is...

Yes it is for real.....they have already done this in Europe, trying to do this in Canada...we could be next.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

The issue is how strong is the FDA and Big Pharm.........they are most definitely threatened by the increase in alternative approaches to medicine.

It's all about money. I can't fathom it happening either, but we shouldn't assume because it is possible.Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.