RemedySpot.com

Hello...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , I am sure you have received a great deal of responses to your email. I would like to reach out to you as a mother with a child diagnosed with autism in 1996. My son is now 14 years old. I can tell you it was a hard journey but it is possible to get through it with peace in your heart. I am here for you. Please Call me

Lucy

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

Hello,

Hi everyone, I'm new to 's List & I was hoping to connect with other parents and find some support, possibly offer some.

I'm a single Mom raising a 2 yr old w/Autism. Except for the occasional help from my parents, we are on our own. We live in Pembroke Pines which I guess is considered south broward. My son is not in school right now, I've decided to wait until he turns 3 when we have more options, so for now I'm determined to get him as much therapy as I possibly can.

I am a student & I work part time @ night, so my free time is limited but I would be most greatful if anyone could recommend any support groups for parents of autistic children. Also we had a horrific experience @ the doctor this past weekend & I'm really in need of a new pediatrician, preferably one that has experience w/autistic children & is hopefully not too far from our home.

Any advise/support would be most appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

:

Welcome to the group. Dr. Marcos Akerman on Hallandale Beach Boulevard is very good with our kids. I live in the area with my kids, one of whom is now 14 and high functioning autism, and would be glad to orient you to what is available in the South Broward/Northeast Dade area for our kids. Feel free to contact me off the list.

Hilda

Hilda S. Mitrani

Mother of

-----Original Message-----From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of BekkersSent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:29 PMTo: sList Subject: Hello...

Hello,

Hi everyone, I'm new to 's List & I was hoping to connect with other parents and find some support, possibly offer some.

I'm a single Mom raising a 2 yr old w/Autism. Except for the occasional help from my parents, we are on our own. We live in Pembroke Pines which I guess is considered south broward. My son is not in school right now, I've decided to wait until he turns 3 when we have more options, so for now I'm determined to get him as much therapy as I possibly can.

I am a student & I work part time @ night, so my free time is limited but I would be most greatful if anyone could recommend any support groups for parents of autistic children. Also we had a horrific experience @ the doctor this past weekend & I'm really in need of a new pediatrician, preferably one that has experience w/autistic children & is hopefully not too far from our home.

Thank you kindly,

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.8.0/1723 - Release Date: 10/13/2008 6:42 PM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.8.0/1723 - Release Date: 10/13/2008 6:42 PM

Welcome..you are in good hands,

Kriss

Hello...

Hello,

Thank you kindly,

Kriss

Hello...

Hello,

Thank you kindly,

Kriss

Hello...

Hello,

Thank you kindly,

Welcome to the group. You may have already heard of this but if not I would encourage you to look into CARD at Nova. They have many different groups and support programs.

Hello...

Hello,

Thank you kindly,

Welcome to the group. You may have already heard of this but if not I would encourage you to look into CARD at Nova. They have many different groups and support programs.

Hello...

Hello,

Thank you kindly,

Wow! Thank you so much everyone!!! I'm so happy you all are out there :-) A special thanks to Robin, Lucy, , Yesmin, Marcie, Rosemarie & the rest of you that responded to my post the advice was very helpful & I'm definitely joining SPEC as well as contacting those Dr.'s. I am so glad I found 's List!!! Bless you all.

Hello...

Hello,

Thank you kindly,

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

No problem. Hope you have settled in your new surroundings and everyone is well.

Robin LevineIntake CoordinatorFamily Network on Disabilitiesof Broward County, Inc.100 South s AvenueFt. Lauderdale, FL 33301Phone: Fax: 1-

Thanks for the follow up Robin. J

From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of BekkersSent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:08 PMTo: sList Subject: Re: Hello...

Wow! Thank you so much everyone!!! I'm so happy you all are out there :-) A special thanks to Robin, Lucy, , Yesmin, Marcie, Rosemarie & the rest of you that responded to my post the advice was very helpful & I'm definitely joining SPEC as well as contacting those Dr.'s. I am so glad I found 's List!!! Bless you all.

Hello...

Hello,

Thank you kindly,