RemedySpot.com

Re: 1st day at Baudhuin Preschool

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I agree with and Sharon, and wanted to add that if your child has any type or concern about separating from you it is sometimes helpful to tape a family photo to the inside lid of their lunchbox. I did this and drew hearts and smile faces around the edge. I showed it to my son the first morning before school and said, we will see you when you eat lunch and I'll come for you @ 3:00. It seemed to help him part from me a little more easily. G.From: lcontes <lcontesyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: 1st day at Baudhuin PreschoolTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, October

3, 2008, 8:34 PM

Monday will be my 4 year old sons first day of school at Baudhuin

Preschool. Any advice?

Make sure you talk with the teachers every chance you get - they taught me more than I can tell you about how to handle my son - he is now 10 YOA and doing good.

Listen to what they have to say and take their advise to heart, they are very good at what they do!

They helped with sleeping issues, potty training, getting to school on time, how to behave, dress himself, get along with others, and many other issues - I told them what I was having problems with and they helped devise strategies that worked. If you are willing to work WITH THEM you will do great! BUT always remember, you are the ultimate expert on your child - always be willing to learn.

Kay

1st day at Baudhuin PreschoolTo: sList Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 8:34 PM

Monday will be my 4 year old sons first day of school at Baudhuin Preschool. Any advice?