RemedySpot.com

BioMedical Intervention

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You are absolutely right Maureen. Unfortunately our kids fall through the cracks with traditional western medicine diagnostic. What is the missing link for our children on a biomedical level is biochemistry.

We are a wholistic medical facility offering BioCellular Analysis with a nutritional protocol for children on the spectrum here in Boca Raton. I am attaching our brochure. You are certainly invited to contact me 561 482-2855 or e-mail me with questions to get further information.

This analysis actually gives you a baseline of what is going on with your child's biochemistry - looking at nitrogen levels (protein), carbohydrate metabolism (sugar levels), salt conductivity, oxidative stress, surface tension (what's happening to the cell wall), specific gravity (kidney functioning), cellular production (mitochondria functioning),ammonia levels (looking at Ureas not blood) and much more all done through urine and saliva. When the pHs shift into normal range the body can begin to absorb nutrients, correct chemical imbalances, alleviate allergies, be successful with detoxes, change behaviors, eating patterns, reduce anxiety and stress levels and much more.

In addition to this I would definitely look into eliminating casein and gluten from your child's diet due to the high allergy factor. The diet does not cure, but it eliminates triggering factors for many allergy symptoms which your child is suffering from. It also helps give the immune system a chance to begin to heal because it is counter productive to have your child eat foods which are causing the immune system to be constantly firing and overactive.

Hope this is helpful

BadilloLooking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.