Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone know of a pragmatics group near Miami Lakes, Or any other

pragmatics groups not so close to Miami Lakes . I need my son to get

into a group soon. I think speech therapy has gone as far as it could

go, and the only logical next step would be a pragmatics group. He has

learned a lot of language but needs to learn how to use it in a social

setting. Any suggestions???

Hi, You may want to consider my Music together class, it is group, it is music, and social in a very non forceful way. Call me if you are interested

Frances

954 4248464

Pragmatics Group for 3 year old

Does anyone know of a pragmatics group near Miami Lakes, Or any other pragmatics groups not so close to Miami Lakes . I need my son to get into a group soon. I think speech therapy has gone as far as it could go, and the only logical next step would be a pragmatics group. He has learned a lot of language but needs to learn how to use it in a social setting. Any suggestions???

Maureen,

My son Franco goes to a school in Hialeah Gardens called Angel's Reach. The staff is phenomenal, and the curriculum includes pragmatics and other different therapies. Right now there are about 10 to 15 children in the morning group. The small group program runs from 8:30 am to 11:30 am.

Call them, and even if they cannot help you, the staff is very resourceful and helpful!

Good Luck!

Pragmatics Group for 3 year old

Does anyone know of a pragmatics group near Miami Lakes, Or any other pragmatics groups not so close to Miami Lakes . I need my son to get into a group soon. I think speech therapy has gone as far as it could go, and the only logical next step would be a pragmatics group. He has learned a lot of language but needs to learn how to use it in a social setting. Any suggestions???