Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I have tried GFCF for my 23 month old daughter for 2wks about a

month ago but my daughter absolutely wouldnt eat anything that I was

giving her. Anyone have success with giving GFCF bread to their

child? My daughter loves Waffels and Cin Rais Toast and I tried

several different kinds and She spit it out. Any ideas on what to

feed her if I start this again?

My daughter loves Waffels and Cin Rais Toast and I tried several different kinds and She spit it out. Any ideas on what to feed her if I start this again?

Wholefoods in their bakery section sells freshly made millet bread in various types including the raisin bread. You can lightly toast it and it's quite good.

Van's Waffles are gfcf. You might try a topping to see if your daughter likes that better.

If you have to buy frozen gfcf bread, it is much better when you steam it so it's not so dry.

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

Hi~

I started the diet about 3 months ago with my daughter who is almost 3 years old. It was very difficult. I did it over a period of about 3-4 weeks. I know a lot of people say cold turkey is the way to go, but that didn't feel right to me. So, we took our time and started slowly. I know the bread can be gross, but for some reason she eats it no problem. If you want to talk off the group I can suggest tons of foods we have found that actually taste pretty good. My number is

Tara

Subject: GFCF DietTo: sList Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 5:35 PM

Hi, I have tried GFCF for my 23 month old daughter for 2wks about a month ago but my daughter absolutely wouldnt eat anything that I was giving her. Anyone have success with giving GFCF bread to their child? My daughter loves Waffels and Cin Rais Toast and I tried several different kinds and She spit it out. Any ideas on what to feed her if I start this again?