RemedySpot.com

zeolites

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, I am quite surprised at the varying opinions concerning zeolites. Respectfully though, it is very good to be cautious with every product we choose to give ourselves and especially our precious children. I educated myself for months on this product and used myself as a guineau pig as I do for every product I give my family or clients. There ARE zeolites out there that can do harm if they do not clean out the zeolite cage before preparing the liquid. THE ONLY ZEOLITE I would EVER put in my body as well as my family's is Natural Cellular Defense made by a great wellness company named Waiora. The formulator is Rik Deitsch, PhD who has become a friend and colleague and is Chairman of their Scientific Advisory Board. As I said, I totally understand and respect your concern, but I can tell you that this product changed mine and my son's life beyond words as well as several friends that had cancer. I know this for a fact. This particular zeolite is CLEAN and SAFE and will detox effectively. However, I totally suggest that you mitigate the electromagnetic environment in your home (especially where your child sleeps) as electromagnetic frequencies will harden the cell membrane and will not allow the cell to detox. I could writ on the detox issue for days, but a great article to check out is : http://zeoliteautismstudy.com/pdf/Neals_NCD_Testimonial-Son.pdf It is a personal recovery story of a family that had a severely autistic son due to vaccine injury at 18mos and had tried chemical chelation for quite some time with only temporary improvements and then put tjeir son on Natural Cellular Defense (5 drops 9x day) and in her words" her son recovered in 7 weeks". It's a very inspiring story, and that'snot to give false hope, but I totally believe in recovery!! God Bless you all in making an informed choice!! WandaFind phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!