RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: what is on the menu-thurs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Maggie,

The roasted garlic creative grains are my absolute favorite- i also love that they are less points thatn rice.

Zephyr

RE: Re: what is on the menu-thurs

Good Morning!

I think we're having turkey breast with some cajun seasoning and roasted garlic Creative Grains, and of course a salad :)

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: maureen_w12 Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:03 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: what is on the menu-thursMorning Zephyr and everyone else!I haven't thought ahead enough to know for sure what is for dinner tonight. I will have to let you know.Maureen> Citrus Punch> > We are having:> 1 cup TJ's Fried rice> 1 eggroll> 8 steamed vegie dumplings> 2 Tbsp oriental dipping sauce> 1 cup steamed snap peas> > This is an old standby for us any time we are both working late this is what we have. What is anyone else having?> Zephyr

Guest guest

My husband just loves them too. He like to add hot sauce to them :)

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Zephyrmon Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:17 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Re: what is on the menu-thurs

Maggie,

The roasted garlic creative grains are my absolute favorite- i also love that they are less points thatn rice.

Zephyr

Good Morning!

I think we're having turkey breast with some cajun seasoning and roasted garlic Creative Grains, and of course a salad :)

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: maureen_w12 Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:03 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: what is on the menu-thursMorning Zephyr and everyone else!I haven't thought ahead enough to know for sure what is for dinner tonight. I will have to let you know.Maureen> Citrus Punch> > We are having:> 1 cup TJ's Fried rice> 1 eggroll> 8 steamed vegie dumplings> 2 Tbsp oriental dipping sauce> 1 cup steamed snap peas> > This is an old standby for us any time we are both working late this is what we have. What is anyone else having?> Zephyr

Guest guest

Grin :)

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Zephyrmon Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 9:24 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Re: what is on the menu-thurs

Your husband and mine must be related. Mine adds hot sauce to almost everything.

Zephyr

Good Morning!

Maggie

Guest guest

Your husband and mine must be related. Mine adds hot sauce to almost everything.

Zephyr

Good Morning!

Maggie