RemedySpot.com

new to SCD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello! I am another new person to the SCD with a couple of questions. I am currently taking VSL#3 a probiotic that contains cornstarch. Does anyone have experience taking VSL#3 and know whether the cornstarch will hinder me in this diet? Also, my husband and I are taking a cruise at the end of the summer. I have no idea how to stick with the SCD during that time, especially without the yogurt. Any suggestions????Thanks so much! uc since 8.07

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Hello ,Welcome to the list.Unfotunately VSL#3 is *not* legal, as it contains bifidus. I say this assomeone who has several bottles of it still in my fridge, since I boughta whole bunch right before beginning SCD. And I have no idea whatto do with them. (I hate to toss them considering how much they cost - but they are really just taking up space in there.) There are various legal probiotics you can take - many people here usethis one:http://www.lucyskitchenshop.com/acidophilus.htmlBut Kirkman's also has some. As for the cruise, even without yogurt you can still continue to takeprobiotics, which will be helpful. I'm sure others will volunteer more travel information. Regards,MaraSCD 10 monthsHello! I am another new person to the SCD with a couple of questions. I am currently taking VSL#3 a probiotic that contains cornstarch. Does anyone have experience taking VSL#3 and know whether the cornstarch will hinder me in this diet? Also, my husband and I are taking a cruise at the end of the summer. I have no idea how to stick with the SCD during that time, especially without the yogurt. Any suggestions????Thanks so much! uc since 8.07Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.