RemedySpot.com

Re: Is sour yogurt a good thing?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It should be sour.

Add some honey, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, or any combination thereof.

Adam

> Is it okay if the yogurt tastes really sour? And any suggestions to

> reduce this a little?

> Thanks,

> Addie

> UC 8 yrs.

> SCD 16 days!

>

>

>

>

>

THanks Adam.Ps..I'm in Santa Cruz too!AddieAdam ow wrote: It should be sour. Add some honey, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, or any combination thereof. Adam > Is it okay if the yogurt tastes really sour? And any suggestions to > reduce this a little? > Thanks, > Addie > UC 8 yrs. > SCD 16 days! > > > > >

as a newbie and not a big pre-scd yougurt eater I have to respond with a big "Yes, it's ok to taste sour" Now, I don't know what makes it so sour exept for the lack of sugar.....but mine has always been sour. You will find that as you experiment with adding say baked apples and cinnamon and honey...or as time goes by adding frozen peaches or pinnapple to it as a smoothie, and you have gotten rid of all the proccessed/ sugar crap out of your system, your taste buds will change, and this yougurt will be a heavenly treat! I find myself adding less and less honey to it. For now if you do ok with honey, add a spash, and add some cooked apples. sandy uc since 2004 scd almost 3 months 5 mg of prednizone...I see the end coming soon!!!!addiesmermaids

wrote: Is it okay if the yogurt tastes really sour? And any suggestions toreduce this a little?Thanks,AddieUC 8 yrs.SCD 16 days!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Addie: I've found that the lower the fat content in the milk, the tarter and thinner the yogurt is. Even when I used whole milk it was still quite tart; however, this last time I used half and half and it made the sweetest, creamiest, thickest yogurt I have ever eaten. Of course, still with that yogurt tartness, but it was so faint. All I had to add was a ripe banana and a sprinkling of cinnamon and it was heaven in my mouth. I was going to try to drip this batch, but it's so dang good I just can't find it in myself to mess with it. I might try heavy whipping cream next time. Hope this help, Misty Kimble LA CD SCD - Jan 5 2008addiesmermaids wrote: Is it okay if the yogurt tastes really sour? And any suggestions toreduce this a little?Thanks,AddieUC 8 yrs.SCD 16 days!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

your welcome.

wow, small world.

adam

> THanks Adam.

> Ps..I'm in Santa Cruz too!

>

> Addie

>

> Adam ow wrote:It should be sour.

>>

>> Add some honey, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, or any combination

>> thereof.