RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: feeling bad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jodie, So sorry to hear what you have been going through. I too, have ups and downs and don't always know if it is die-off effects, but feel that most of the time it is. I have to really pay attention to the foods I eat, even if they are scd legal, I might not be able to tolerate them yet or maybe have had to much of something that can set off a flare-up. What I can tell you is that pureed soup really comfort me - pureed cauliflower, or asparagus, or broccoli or carrot, even tomato-minus the seeds and skin. Also buffalo meat is so much easier to digest - if it is real bison and not mixed with regular beef. Because it is so low in fat. I tried eating ground turkey and it really brothered me - I think it was the fat content - but not sure. I've had a hard time digesting fat. Thankfully extra virgin coconut oil has been easy to tolerate and now I can tolerate olive oil. Boiled or poached eggs are easy on me too. I really feel

for you and wish I was there to make you some food. But you will be in my prayers and if you have any questions that I can help with, I would be glad to. Hang in there. The one thing that helps me through any tough times is concentrating on what this diet has helped so far and sounds like you are doing that. I hope you feeling better soon. Tina Kautzmann Celiac, Leaky gut, Kidney problems and Candidajodah235 wrote: Hey Addie,I have been doing a heck of a lot

better since being on the diet- withthat said it has been like a roller coaster ride for me. So many upsand downs and many many things have set me off to the point of reallyhaving horrible spasms, intestinal narrowing so all I do is vomit andwhimper in pain. Thankfully these episodes have been getting less andless frequent and the intensity of pain is reducing as well. Sometimes I get so fearful I think I have to go to the hospital but asI go through this and pull through to the other side it keeps mestrong that I am on the right path!! also the support I get here, Icannot express how this helps me as it is really difficult tounderstand just how important this diet is for us and why we have tobe so fanatical.I never really experienced "too much" bleeding to begin with althoughI was always extremely anemic (last week i got blood results that werethe best results I had in like 12 years!! Hemoglobin was

actuallyover 10!!!)Anyway, the small amount of bleeding I experienced stopped after 2months into the diet. I haven't had the problem since. What I find I go through is this;I do something wrong (whether eat something, try a supplement or Idon't know what) and then I start feeling aching in my intestines. Followed by feeling extreme soreness in my whole GI Tract also feelingincredibly weak and tired. Then I feel bloated and I pray to go tothe bathroom although many times I can't just to find an hour laterI'm in the toilet and it's all watery D. I usually feel betterbriefly after the BM and then a little while later the pain shows it'sugly face and just knocks me out! I feel like an aching like I needto "catch" my intestines from falling. I cannot eat and usuallycannot drink for about 15 hours-24 hours (in the beginning this wouldlast 3 days of not being able to eat/drink) If I do eat all I do

isvomit even if I drink water it all comes up. If I am strong enoughnot to eat/drink at all because sometimes I am like "maybe it is oknow?" since I do not know exactly when is ok to start drinking/eating-then I usually pull through it quicker. This last time I was able tomove around the house, walk and I didn't vomit at all. Comparing tojust whimpering and not being able to move parked on the couch for days.The intestinal soreness last for a while. I have it now. Every timeI move I feel like my intestines are bruised no matter what I do. Ifind the epsom salt bath help with this. Although I cannot take abath in these episodes or when I am not drinking as I get dehydratedand that has caused me to go to the ER many times. So it is reallyafter the episode I take baths.Thats what I can think of in a nut-shell (how scary is that?)I thank Dr Haas and Elaine every single day for this gift of herlife's

work.Bless her.JodiSCD 6 monthsCrohn's/Colitis>> Jodi,> Sorry to hear you arent feeling well. I am curious as to whatsymptoms you are having? Bleeding?? And were you doing well up untilthis point? Do you think it was something else in conjunction withthe oil of oregano that set you off?> I've been on the diet 2 months and am curious to other people'sexperiences, I think I am experiencing die off or something rightnow, I'm having a lot of bleeding and not feeling that well either allof a sudden.> > Addie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.